MAC Pencil Liner - Which One?

Jessie

Hi ladies,

I've been using fluidline but I have been wanting to try some MAC pencil liners. I've had a look at the website, and I have no idea which line of pencils are good. I am looking for a liner for my upper lid that is easy to apply, smudgeproof, and has great staying power.

More specifically, what colours would you recommend? I have black hair and dark brown eyes.

Thank you!!!
winks.gif

leenybeeny

I really like the Powerpoints for long lasting wear in a pencil. As for colour, anything really!! Tealo is one of my favourites
smiles.gif

sambibabe

iagree.gif
I wear black (Engraved) as well as colored ones, depends on the look. My favorites are MAC Pearlglides and UD 24/7. If you can get hold of 24/7 travel set (has black, bright blue, turquoise, copper and purple), you get to try 5 different colors and they are amazing!

sweeteternity

I used to use powerpoints, and they did have good staying power. I love Engraved, Permaplum and Prussian (I have brown hair and brown/green eyes)

I also have a technakohl in Greyprint which stays on the top lashline quite well. I'd recommend the colour Greyprint, since it's a nice medium grey shade that is great for days when you don't want to wear a dramatic black!

However, if you choose to get an eye kohl I'd suggest setting it with a powder shadow if you wear it on the top lashline. Before I started setting my Smolder with Carbon it would fade/smudge a lot easier! Minted, Smolder and Teddy are great colours.

vikitty

I too was curious about MAC pencil liners (as I don't use gel liners like Fluidline). I have a Softsparkle pencil but it does tug at my eyelid when I apply, so I may try the Powerpoints and a Pearlglide if I can find one!

Penn

I think that the powerpoint pencils and technakhols are great for smudge proof eyeliners.
I just recently got a UD 24/7 and I love it, I think that any colour you choose would look great

lukinamama

second Prussian pp for brown eyes.Teddy is nice color as well
smiles.gif

for tecnokohl my fave are graphblack and brownborder(for the lower lashline)

Kayteuk

Teddy or Smoulder, both great and you can smudge them out a lot easier than other shades

Jessie

Thanks a lot guys! I will definitely have a look at your recommendations when I visit a MAC counter.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
I just recently got a UD 24/7 and I love it, I think that any colour you choose would look great

I've heard great things about these liners too! I am looking into purchasing both travel sets because the colours look great!

pcsocake

graphblack, and all the pearlgliders. I actually love eye kohl despite they're not smudgeproof at all.