MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Mayanas

Are you in the US? Cuz it's not being DCd in the US.
nope.gif
It just became perm.
FB is on Good byes section
ohboy.gif

MissPrisssy

Yay for Ruby Woo lip pencil. I just cannot do that lipstick. I'll probably get Candy Yum Yum and Heroine, too.

Vandekamp

Lipsticks $16- Reel Sexy Lip Pencils $16- Rosy Rim Cranberry Edge To Edge Follow Your Heart Fruit Coctail Talking Points Cyber World Chic Trick Nightinggale Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...
Thanks Erin! This is exciting news! Not interested in Reel Sexy but looking forward to some of the lipliners and to see what other lipsticks they repromote. I know makeup blogette/retail therapy had a blurb about it with the promo pic. http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Up...-Marcel-Wanders-MORE-Photos-Swatches-36321181
Thank you. I am very happy to see the Ruby Woo liner come back as well as Heroine and the Cranberry liner. This:Is awesome news. I don't even remember the Candy Yum Yum liner. Nonetheless Come on March! :nanas:

erine1881

FB is on Good byes section :eek:hboy:
See, that's what I thought. That it became permanent with the Matte Collection. But MAC's website has it in the goodbyes section :loco:
That's so weird! Cuz if it were being DC, it'd have the ToD on it, like Hi-Def Cyan pigment does. Something fishy is going on...:hmmm:
Thank you. I am very happy to see the Ruby Woo liner come back as well as Heroine and the Cranberry liner. This:Is awesome news. I don't even remember the Candy Yum Yum liner. Nonetheless Come on March! :nanas:
There was no CYY liner.

Vandekamp

That's so weird! Cuz if it were being DC, it'd have the ToD on it, like Hi-Def Cyan pigment does. Something fishy is going on...:hmmm: There was no CYY liner.
Well that explains it. I will pass on the CYY liner anyways. I was never a fan of the lipstick. It's too bright for me.

MACina

More info to come...

So far I am most excited for Cyber World (hope that it is Cyber-esque) and Candy Yum Yum
eyelove.gif

But several other colors sound amazing too and I can' t wait to hear more about the collection!

Thank you Erin
bouquet.gif

Latest posts