MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

honey b

Im just wondering what you all usually pair with Rosy Rim (and Hip N Happy) i really like them but Im not sure whats best to pair with it
I paired Rosy Rim with Coral Bliss the other day and I really liked the way it turned out. I have Hip and Happy and have the same problem. I rarely use it. It goes well with Steady Going though.

thefbomb

I paired Rosy Rim with Coral Bliss the other day and I really liked the way it turned out. I have Hip and Happy and have the same problem. I rarely use it. It goes well with Steady Going though.
Hmm I dont have Coral Bliss and i kinda like steady going by itself...maybe ill pass on them. I also like chic trick and talking points though!
it may sound weird but i dont like y lip pencils to alter the colour much just make it more vibrant, build it, i like matching lip liners...

pinkcrush

Hmm I dont have Coral Bliss and i kinda like steady going by itself...maybe ill pass on them. I also like chic trick and talking points though!
it may sound weird but i dont like y lip pencils to alter the colour much just make it more vibrant, build it, i like matching lip liners...
I have Chic Trick and shes a gem! She can go with pinks or true corals strangely enough

cjkdawg

I am just now jumping on the lip liner wagon! I have just purchased EDGE TO EDGE... is there a document somewhere that gives a list of what lipsticks are compatible with which lip liners??? I am wondering which lipsticks I already have will go with my new lip liner (w/o) having to swatch all of them!!!! Any ideas??? Thx!!!

cjkdawg

I am just jumping on the lip liner wagon with a purchase of EDGE TO EDGE! My question is - Is there a list/document that exists somewhere That suggests what lipsticks will go with which lip liners??? I would love to know which of my lipsticks will go with my new EDGE TO EDGE without having to swatch every one of them!!! Anyone have any ideas on such a list? Or on any lipsticks that go with Edge to Edge? Thx so much!!!!

Anaphora

I am just now jumping on the lip liner wagon! I have just purchased EDGE TO EDGE... is there a document somewhere that gives a list of what lipsticks are compatible with which lip liners??? I am wondering which lipsticks I already have will go with my new lip liner (w/o) having to swatch all of them!!!! Any ideas??? Thx!!!
If you have Snob it's a match made in heaven!

Latest posts