MAC Petal Power Collection (Spring 2020)

Howards End

Looks very pretty! I hope there’s a single eyeshadow that the model is wearing with her black liner

Miss Dynamite

I really hope it's not just 3 lipsticks, 3 lipglasses, Lightscapade, prep and prime lip and a brush. I really want SOMETHING in this packaging.

Miss Dynamite

I'm pretty sad that the lipsticks seem to just be Captive, See Sheer and Skew. Is MAC just giving up? Barely any collections and most of the ones they are releasing are just full of permanent items in special packaging. I will get Captive I guess since I don't already have it, but if they want to be lazy, they could at least repromote limited edition items that came out previously. Bring back some metallic lipsticks and crystal glaze glosses and tons of other good things people might have missed out on.

Rinstar

I ordered the Fix+ and the darker pink plumping gloss. I've been wearing Lightscapade recently thanks to this collection

Rinstar

Got my order yesterday. The plumping gloss is very interesting, not what I expected. It's really more like a balm, much thicker than a typical gloss. Seems more moisturizing too. The color is very light, more like a tint, but I always like a pink tint. Also does not have the usual MAC vanilla scent, smells kind of like Carmex to me. Overall I think I will end up using it a lot, but if you are looking for a typical gloss product, this isn't it.

Latest posts