Mac - Pettiecoat Q.

cinnybuns

Would anyone know when this item will be re-released? I am obsessed with this item
cutey.gif

ChanelAddicted

I'm also obsessed with this one... I guess we can only pray and hope for it to be re-released because there's no word on it yet. And i'm not willing to give up my first born on e-bay for it either lol

stellarx1587

Hmmm... I'm speculating it could be re-released. They've been re-releasing quite a few of the MSF's so it could be possible.

I've been trying to track down New Vegas for a decent price and my prayers were answered when I saw that its coming out again with the McQueen collection! So hopefully... they'll be doing the same for Petticoat!

panda0410

I would love to see it re-released! It would stop ebay price gouging and lots of us could get it at a REASONABLE price.

styrch

Put me on the list for wanting this rereleased. I've been hunting for it at a good price for a long time now.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
I still have Naked You and have no idea what to do with it.
lol.gif

Try layering w/ Lovestone Me/s.

Shimmer

I really wish that instead of rereleasing them, they'd come up with new ones of the same quality and pigmentation of Petticoat, Stereo Rose, Gold Deposit (though we've had enough browny/bronzey/goldy colors for awhile now I think...).

styrch

Quote:
though we've had enough browny/bronzey/goldy colors for awhile now I think...

No kidding! Shimpagne, Shooting Star, Global Glow, Gold Spill... now New Vegas. And according to some people, Glissade and Northern Light are similar to each other... At least Lightascapade was something completely different.

But I still would like a rerelease of Petticoat. I think that deserves it more than a near carbon copy of Shooting Star.

Shimmer

something coral, pinkish (NOT Porcelain Pink, again...) and without huge chunks of glitter (I'm looking RIGHT AT YOU Gold Spill) would be fantastic.

Babycakes

I hope they do a re-promote,I have been dying to get my hands on this one,I have stereo rose + I love it.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Try layering w/ Lovestone Me/s.

If I had lovestone that would be a great idea.
lmao.gif

Latest posts