Mac phone interview?

zwdesigns

I have applied for a job with Mac today as it has been a dream of mine for 10 years now!! The lady said I needed to ring them back on monday and have a phone interview first.
Can anyone help me with this. I have never had a phone interview before and I am worried now. I also have no idea what they will ask. I was worried about the demo part of the Mac process but now I'm thinking I will fail at the first hurdle with this phone interview.
Any hints or tips between now and monday would be greatly appreciated. I know I need to study up on Mac but which part, the actual history or product knowledge and history. I am so confused now.
I had prepared myself for everything but this. I even managed to get my face time down to 25 for 2 looks, day to evening. But this has stumped me. I get nervous on the phone at the best of times.
Someone help me!!

Z.

zwdesigns

Well I phoned them back this morning and had the interview. They decided not to take my interview any further. The lady said it was because there were alot of other applicants for the position and they met the Mac criterea better then I did.
Never mind eh! I thought the phone interview went well. I think what failed me the most was my lack of cosmetic retail experience. I have only worked in clothing retail. Also that I had a small portfolio. So all in all I think it was lack of experience.
I now have to think about how to gain that experience and try again another time.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Awww! Sooo sorry to hear that. At least you gave it a shot right? And now you have some time to try and get train yourself a little more. Have you tried getting a job as a freelancer?