MAC Phone Orders Troubles

Ciani

So I have ordered twice now from the MAC Customer Service # ext 6, the first time I asked to order Goldyrocks and the 180 brush but then I asked a question about Clear Sky Blue pigment if I could still get it later on and she said yes so I told her just the brush and the Dazzleglass.

So the price was a little high and I got the package and opened it and inside I had the brush, dazzleglass and the pigment that I didn't want.....so instead of just sending it back I kept it because I was planning to get it later on down the road anyway.

Now I placed another order by phone on Tuesday, I asked what paint tubes she had and she told me Artjam, Bamboom and Sublime. Now I didn't really know alot about the paints and wasn't at my pc so I said "I'll take Artjam and I'm guessing Sublime is a greenish color right? So she said yes. And then I asked is Bamboom a brownish color? And she said yes. So I told her I will just take Artjam and Sublime.....so again the package arrives and I first find out Sublime is infact not green........but ontop of that I find the Bamboom was charged and sent to me too!

Has anyone else had trouble with them charging and sending you something you merely asked a question about or told you the incorrect info about something???

X4biddenxLustX

I have ordered over the phone once and online a few times. I've never had a problem. But usually they have very good customer service, so I would try to call them up and explain the situation to them and ask for a refund or exchange (shipping and handling on them of course)?

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
I have ordered over the phone once and online a few times. I've never had a problem. But usually they have very good customer service, so I would try to call them up and explain the situation to them and ask for a refund or exchange (shipping and handling on them of course)?

I thought about calling them but then decided I'm an addict and want to own EVERYTHING MAC anyway lol.

I don't have a problem.....really I don't.....
whistle.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Hahaha! If you really like it and want it, then keep it all girl!

Whenever I'm at my counter and have a hard time deciding on what to get, the MA's always try to help me narrow it down. But I usually end up coming back in a few days or even the next day and just getting that other item lol. Bad, I know! haha.