MAC Pigment suggestions?

yessisbfc

Hi everyone. I'm new on here and was just wondering if any of you could reccommend which pigments look great paired with eachother etc. The pigments I have full size so far are:

Bell Bottom Blue
Tan
Rose
Gold Stroke
Pink Bronze
Chocolate Brown
Heritage Rouge
Lovely Lily
Cocomotion
Melon
Pink Opal

I'm also looking to purchase quite a few samples to try different colours out

Thanks in advance!!

obscuria

Re: Pigment suggestions?

I think heritage rouge would be a good crease/outer v color for goldstroke, melon, or pink opal as an all over color.

And if you are looking for pigment samples, this is where I buy my pigment samples: All Cosmetics Wholesale

Also, some users on here sell pigment samples in the clearance bin section. You have to be registered here for 30 days and have over 50 posts to access it though.

CeCe bOO13

ha im trying to save up my money and get fullsize the only ones i have fullsize of are vanilla and jardin aires..

yessisbfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I think heritage rouge would be a good crease/outer v color for goldstroke, melon, or pink opal as an all over color.

And if you are looking for pigment samples, this is where I buy my pigment samples: All Cosmetics Wholesale

Also, some users on here sell pigment samples in the clearance bin section. You have to be registered here for 30 days and have over 50 posts to access it though.

Aww, thanks. I will have to try these colour combinations. I have a sample of silver fog and tried this with Bell Bottom Blue and it looked niiiice
smiles.gif
Unfortunately I only have a silver fog sample but want this is full size
ssad.gif

I'll take a look at that website, thank you.

I'm also willing to buy pigments that are in OJ that are like 20-50% full etc. I've seen some in livejournal.

Yeah, I've heard about that, I'll have to wait a bit longer
ssad.gif

yessisbfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie1915
Rose and Melon look good together!!

Do they? I'll definitely have to try this!! I would never have thought about trying this. Thanks!

LMD84

i think that violet pigment would look lovely with some of yours. teal pigment is very nice too.
smiles.gif

yessisbfc

Thanks guys, I will definitely try these. I've got loads more pigment colours now. I have violet and teal too now ^^
greengrin.gif

PlatinumV

Dark Soul is fantastic because you can use it on its own or simply to darken other pigments. But maybe you should tell us at least your skintone!