MAC Pigments Changed My Life

Firebabe

I havent worn eyeshadow since i tried it when I was around 15..
I tired Mary Kay e/s fews years back but you couldn't see it very well with my glasses on.. I gave up on those

I then saw swatches of MAC pigments in many colors and I knew I had to get some I have quite the collection now and obsessed with pigments
and how did it change my life?
I feel so pretty wearing it.. as I never felt that way before ever

laguayaca

Yes pigments rock! So many uses so little time! I would rather have pigments than shadows any day!

MACATTAK

Pigments are love for me! There aren't too many colors that I don't like. So many uses, such pretty colors!

AppleDiva

P/g are great. With the right brush, magic can be created!!
th_DANCE.gif

me_jelly

Pigments are my makeup love, they are so intense, beautiful, longlasting (both on your face, and in the jar lol...those things are bottomless), and versatile. I've became so much more interested in MU once I discovered pigments!

newagetomatoz

When I first started browsing the MAC site, I thought the $19.50+tax price tag was outrageous! But now I know it is worth every penny! You get so much in a jar and you can mix and press to make more eyeshadows. Plus, pigments have such a range of uses, colors, textures, and finishes! I always feel extra-special when I wear them!

Purity

I also love pigments, it's by far the best eyeshadow I've ever used. I've only got them in sample jars since they last for sooo long and it's the only way I can afford a lot of different colors atm. But I will definitaly get some full size jars of my favourites some day. I can't get enough of them, I want almost every single colour there is!

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacqtr
what is the right and the best brush for using pigments?

i use the 242 brush for all of my pigment and eye shadow applications (for all over the lid)

if you use a good base like a shadestick, they stick sooo well.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
When I first started browsing the MAC site, I thought the $19.50+tax price tag was outrageous! But now I know it is worth every penny! You get so much in a jar and you can mix and press to make more eyeshadows. Plus, pigments have such a range of uses, colors, textures, and finishes! I always feel extra-special when I wear them!

I know what you mean about the price, especially when you are purchasing several of them. But, when I look at the prices of similar products I always feel so lucky that pigments are priced as they are.

MAC Pigment 0.25 oz $19.50

Stila All Over Shimmer Eyes 0.03 oz $16
BE Eyeshadow 0.02 oz $13
Benefit Showoffs 0.035 oz $16
Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust 0.16 oz $20
Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose Eye Shadow 0.09 oz $16

lethaldesign

LOVE pigments!! I used to find loose shadows hard to work with, but now that I've gotten a hang of it, I looooove them. Such better color payoff &versatility.

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
pigments are a lot of fun to collect

lol a little toooo fun. I am so on the pigment train, it isn't even funny.

clamster

Pigments are AWESOME! so many great uses, colors, and you get a lot for the price!! I hate when they have LE ones I wish they were all permanent!!!!!!!!!!!
They also last long as nail polishes.

astronaut

Pigments are amazing. I'm sad I haven't gotten into them earlier! I especially love the shimmer shades, the one with microglitter. They just dazzle and are so gorgeous!

Karen_B

I love pigments too! I mostly have samples, but since even a 1/4 tsp lasts for ages I don't really mind.

missmacqtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
i use the 242 brush for all of my pigment and eye shadow applications (for all over the lid)

if you use a good base like a shadestick, they stick sooo well.

i have like 15 full pigments but i don't use them that much i love eyeshadows but maybe because i still need to get used on applying them
th_dunno.gif