MAC Pigments vs. Bare Minerals e/s

trulyobsessed

What do you all think is the main difference....i tried on some of the Bare minerals e/s and they are really pigmented and they have some great colors. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks...TIA!!!

GlamYOURUs

You really can't compare the two.

MAC pigments are HIGHLY pigmented where as the B.E. ones are but less compared to MAC's.

And MAC's have more staying power than B.E.'s

I love them both for different reasons. B.E. has some colors that MAC doesn't have and vice versa. I just feel that the BE pigments look and feel better when wet. They tend to flake when they are applied dry. So make sure you use a base.

hth! =)

glittatrix

I work at at the BE counter at Nordies and while I love BE's I agree they don't have the staying power that MAC's have. Some times the BE ones that have sparkles or shimmer to them turn matte on me and MAC's stay true. But I do love to use the BE ones wet, it provides more of a color payoff and longer lasting.

MACATTAK

Also Mac's pigments are fuller/fluffier than BE. BE seem a lot thinner and lighter than Mac.

alwaysbella

I love mac pigments....i try be e/s but they crease on me nasty plus there was a lot of fallout (wet or dry) and the color once applied did not look the same. Now, i dont own a single be e/s.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Another quality of MAC Pigments is the finish selection. Many (perhaps most) are frosty, or pearly but there ARE Matte options as well. B.E. seems to only have sparkley loose powders. Not all women want a sparkely eye.

Latest posts