MAC pigments with Paper?!

0:]

Does anyone know anything about MAC products that are on sale at makeup.com? Are they authentic? And do MAC pigments usually come with a caution paper inside?

Oh ONE MORE, on the color sticker on the back of the product, is it weird to say "MADE IN/FABRIQUE AU CANADA"? Is it supposed to have 4 letters after that? Ex: MA37 or something?!

Xqueeze_me

Tried searching for MAC in makeup.com but there's no MAC at all, even if I search by brand. I usually would/do NOT trust any of the online makeup websites that sells a whole bunch of MAC because MAC does NOT do wholesale for onward resale.

I remember from what I have, the older pigments do have the caution leaflets in it.

What do you mean by the "color stick on the back of the product"? All MAC pigment boxes that I have are either MADE IN CANADA/FABRIQUE AU CANADA or MADE IN USA/FABRIQUE AUX E.-U and then the 4 letters/digits after that.

janelovesyou

All of the pigments I've ever bought have come directly from MAC and some had caution papers and some didn't. I noticed that one time and thought that was weird.

0:]

After depotting 2 shadows that i purchased from discount.makeup.com i can definitely say they are fakes. The pans are not flat like the authentic MACs. They both had indented circles on them. I hope they give me a refund because they CLAIM their MAC products are 100% authentic!
ssad.gif

panda0410

Julie posted a link to her letter here in one of threads confirming that mac uses flat backed pans for their eyeshadows. This removes any doubt that eyeshadows with indented rings in the backs are fake. I love these people that try and tell everyone its real when some of them have fakes - more theives and liars.....

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Julie posted a link to her letter here in one of threads confirming that mac uses flat backed pans for their eyeshadows. This removes any doubt that eyeshadows with indented rings in the backs are fake. I love these people that try and tell everyone its real when some of them have fakes - more theives and liars.....

Here you go
thmbup.gif

S1051733.jpg

MACATTAK

I wonder how many "AUTHENTIC MAC SELLERS" are still going to try to defend their crap on here now???????? Oh let me guess..this is a fake letter that someone made up to ruin the reputation of the "AUTHENTIC MAC SELLERS?"
smiles.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I wonder how many "AUTHENTIC MAC SELLERS" are still going to try to defend their crap on here now???????? Oh let me guess..this is a fake letter that someone made up to ruin the reputation of the "AUTHENTIC MAC SELLERS?"
smiles.gif

^^LOL - I say let them try
finger.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
smiles.gif

I hope not! Do you know the lengths I had to go to before they would even allow me to send the eyeshadows to them - it was not an easy task!

I'm going to have that framed and put next to the pictures of my kids
winks.gif

Julie

MACATTAK

Thank you for doing this!
yes.gif
I'm sure it's going to take something really BIG happening before Ebay does anything about this.

meganrose55

The eyeshadows I got from Makeup.com are also indented in the back and the pigment I received looks questionable. pursebuzz.com has an additional discussion going about this.

Prinsesa

I'm an eBay seller AND buyer..baaaah. This really sucks..so the only way you'd know that an eyeshadow is legit is if you depot them ?