MAC Pigments

beby24

anyone know of someone trust worthy that is selling MAC pigments samples. I used to get mine for Cheryl shinny eyes but her site says she is not taking orders..

MACATTAK

I wouldn't go with "the body needs." They have been mentioned numerous times for selling fake pigment samples. If you do a search for them on this site, you will find some threads about them.

beby24

Thanks, I think I will suck it up and buy some directly from Mac and maybe sell them myself. I never go though the pigments and I think is just a waste of the 20 bucks you pay for them.

LMD84

allcosmeticswholesale.com sell pigment samples. plus there are a few people on specktra that still do. i believe i once bought samples from a member called mac_mocha (or something like that! it was years ago!)

you could always place a want add in the clearance bin section of the forum for whatever samples you are after. i did that once and got lots of results :)n

afulton

allcosmeticswholesale.com sell pigment samples. plus there are a few people on specktra that still do. i believe i once bought samples from a member called mac_mocha (or something like that! it was years ago!)

you could always place a want add in the clearance bin section of the forum for whatever samples you are after. i did that once and got lots of results :)nall
all.cosmeticswholesale.com
I have always been pleased with my orders. I order from them often.

Care

I sell pigment samples. I don't have much feedback on here but I have nearly 200 tokens on MUA (Sparkill). If you're interested just shoot me a PM and we'll hash out the details :)

sss215

I wouldn't go with "the body needs." They have been mentioned numerous times for selling fake pigment samples. If you do a search for them on this site, you will find some threads about them.

Thanks for the heads up, but I never had a problem with them. The threads on here are pretty old, so maybe that was the case at one point.

I ordered a few pro colors and since I don't have access to the pro store to check the authenticity, everything looks and wears fine to me.