MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Mac-Guy

I broke down and ordered Nubile yesterday with the free overnight shipping code, and it's currently sitting in front of me. I can't wait to try it out!

I got more BU's of Nubile as well as my first one is a large dent. I really really hope that Nubile becomes perm as for my skin, it is a much better tone than Painterly, which can look too flat.

PixieDancer

Ok... Tell me how you like it. I thought it looked passable, but I got almost all the other PP from Posh and keep regretting not getting Nubile! Enjoy!

I broke down and ordered Nubile yesterday with the free overnight shipping code, and it's currently sitting in front of me. I can't wait to try it out!

MRV

I got a BU for Nubile earlier this month, since I've been using it nearly every day. I've been telling myself that I don't need BUs, but with a product you use almost daily it's justifiable.

PixieDancer

Just used the overnight shipping code to pick up Deliciously Forbidden and Unknown Pleasures Mattenes. Hope I like them. Have never tried this formula. What to you guys think of them?
You guys are making me WANTTTT Nubile! Ugh! Too many Paint Pots, not enough time! LOL

princess sarah

I have nubile and got a back up of it and ended up giving it to my best mate, I wasnt using it that much.

I did backup treasure hunt and i have a backup of Fresco rose that is in my traincase..

UrbanSweetheart

I got more BU's of Nubile as well as my first one is a large dent. I really really hope that Nubile becomes perm as for my skin, it is a much better tone than Painterly, which can look too flat.

Nubile is the SH*T!!!!
I just started using it last week, and it's PERFECT. It actually works as a base/primer for me, which is surprising because I have such oily lids. I'm in love guys...
heart.gif

Piarpreet

I did not get let's skate when it first came out (I dont use pp's remember?, so I wasnt tempted until I saw a bunch of swatches). And when they restocked i was late
Which one did you miss? I feel the G&I p/p were forever on the website (especially for Pros). Or do you need BU's?

ladyarwen

I wore Nubile over my usual TFSI yesterday with my Emerald Dusk look, and nothing budged. (Though of course since it was all over TFSI, I didn't expect it to.) Today I'm wearing Nubile alone with nothing under or over it just to see if it'll crease or anything on me. My eyelids are usually an oily nightmare when I don't have primer on, so if Nubile stays put, I'll definitely be impressed.

UrbanSweetheart

I wore Nubile over my usual TFSI yesterday with my Emerald Dusk look, and nothing budged. (Though of course since it was all over TFSI, I didn't expect it to.) Today I'm wearing Nubile alone with nothing under or over it just to see if it'll crease or anything on me. My eyelids are usually an oily nightmare when I don't have primer on, so if Nubile stays put, I'll definitely be impressed.

this is exactly why I was impressed! My eyelids are super oily too, and I went a whole day with nothing but Nubile under my eyeshadow. No creasing what so ever!
heart.gif

rubytitania

I like Nubile as a base for neutral looks. Painterly does the job just fine most of the time, but there are occasions where it seems just a little too pink, and that's where Nubile has been useful for me.

Mac-Guy

I like Nubile as a base for neutral looks. Painterly does the job just fine most of the time, but there are occasions where it seems just a little too pink, and that's where Nubile has been useful for me.

Nubile has a bit of a sheen to it, which makes it look more natural, whereas Painterly is sheer flat. I absolutely
heart.gif
Nubile. It needs to become perm!

Mac-Guy

How many bu's did you buy?

I think I'm finally going to buy it tomorrow.

I lost count but I think I got six. As I toss p/p after 6 months, I thought I would be good for the next three years, but it looks as if I'm hitting pan (or glass!) on my first Nubile soon, so I might have miscalculated.

Richelle83

I lost count but I think I got six. As I toss p/p after 6 months, I thought I would be good for the next three years, but it looks as if I'm hitting pan (or glass!) on my first Nubile soon, so I might have miscalculated.

Ha! I knew you bought more than three. Already hitting bottom after two months or so is pretty fast, but given what you do/personal taste it makes sense.

ZoZo

Today I went to the mall and bought Idyllic,Genuine Treasure and treasure hunt. I am really happy with my purchase and may go back for Nubile as everybody talking about how useful and natural this shade would be! So is this a must have, I do'nt want to miss it if it is sold out.

Mac-Guy

Ha! I knew you bought more than three. Already hitting bottom after two months or so is pretty fast, but given what you do/personal taste it makes sense.

If feel you can really blend out Nubile not only to the brow bone but also towards the bridge of your nose and to the sides. If I blend it with the 130, it gives a flawless illusion of transitioning into my foundation and/or concealer rather than creating a line. Having said that, using this method also means using more product, but IMO it's totally worth it.

PixieDancer

ok, OK! I couldn't resist ANY longer! HeeHee I put together a small order of things I "needed" and picked up Nubile PP! Now, I think I have all these PP except 1. So, I hope it's everything you say and more! And BTW... on a whim I tried that overnight, black Friday free shipping code and IT STILL WORKS!! Uh oh! Must be an oversight by MAC, but I took full advantage! So, if you need anything... may want to give it a try! For PRO's the code is PROCYBER.