MAC postcards in the UK

Sarah

Just wondering if anybody has seen these at there stores/counters lately as I havent for the past few collections and today as I want to start collecting them again asked at my local house of fraser counter and was told they don't hardly get them in anymore
ssad.gif
and I didn't spot them at the pro store a couple of days ago either.

JesusShaves

they had sooo many lingerie ones at the pro... im surprised you didnt get any. i didnt see any C. Deneuve anywhere (did they even have any here?) it seems they randomly get them in the UK

Sarah

I didnt go to the pro store when lingerie came out just my local counter and they had none. I've not seen and CD cards anywhere in the UK (well have only been to counters in London since its been out, but my friend said there was none in Cardiff either)

cloverette

i got a lingerie card at the MAC in king's road (london) today.
don't remember seeing a CD card...

Estellea

I've been annoyed in that for all the collections I've bought from it seems there's never any cards! Though there were some for ornamentalism, but that's about all for postcards I've seen/heard of in my local Mac.

Sushi_Flower

I got the Lingerie one and Ornamentalism one, CD is still not at my counter so don't know about that one, i also got the Aids one (black and gold writing) recently and i can't remember if i got any before Ornamentalism...oh yeh i got like a booklet version of a postcard for Naturally Eccentric with pictures and face charts with looks, and before that it was summer so didn't get to go and before that i wasn't as into MAC but would pick up postcards if i saw them but didn't ask like i do now.

I know i've got a Salsabelle one from aaages back, probably my first MAC visit when i hadn't a clue about MAC stuff and never went near the coloured stuff (just wnated foundation)..hmm that's probably the time i went past Parrot at the counter and missed my chance to see/test it!

Turbokittykat

My local counter haven't had any postcards for the best part of a year. It really sucks. I started trying to collect the new ones and had to give up because I just can't get them
ssad.gif
So disappointing.

poddygirl

My counter usually has postcards for everything collection but didn't have any for CD even though the products are out there
smiles.gif
Got a nice mini haul ... Thunder quad, Hunger Red blushcreme, Mauro lipglass and Sharp Beige lipstick.

gorgeousgirlie

I'm really pissed off cos I went to both counters at Manchester when Lingerie came out and there were no postcards! The last time they had some was during the ornamentalism collection. Its really random whether or not they get postcards and I'd be rally happy if some nice person could send one my way
greengrin.gif
*please?*

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgirlie
I'm really pissed off cos I went to both counters at Manchester when Lingerie came out and there were no postcards! The last time they had some was during the ornamentalism collection. Its really random whether or not they get postcards and I'd be rally happy if some nice person could send one my way
greengrin.gif
*please?*

It annoys me so much too cause it doesn't give us people in the UK a proper chance to collect them, unless we buy them from someone and personally I wouldnt pay $5 or whatever the sell for just for a postcard esp when that person probably never payed for it themselves.
If I go to a counter soon and they have any Lingerie ones I'll pick some spares up for those that couldn't find any and the same for any future collections
smiles.gif

gorgeousgirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
It annoys me so much too cause it doesn't give us people in the UK a proper chance to collect them, unless we buy them from someone and personally I wouldnt pay $5 or whatever the sell for just for a postcard esp when that person probably never payed for it themselves.
If I go to a counter soon and they have any Lingerie ones I'll pick some spares up for those that couldn't find any and the same for any future collections
smiles.gif

I know! It really annoye me when I see people selling them for extortionate amounts on lj sales, especially when they probably got it for free at the counter.

I'd really appreciate it if you could get one for me, thanks so much!! PLMK if you are able to get one
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
smiles.gif

Gorgeous and Sarah....I will SEND you each a Lingerie postcard ...how's that? That was one of the first ones I started collecting so I have several. The others before that, I have had to pay for. So send along your addresses and I will send you each one.
smiles.gif

Barbara

Estellea

My counter has pratically no postcards, I was able to pick up the D'Bohemia, and managed to get an Ornamentalism, but that's all. Whenever I ask, there's nothing, weren't for Lingerie, even though it was the first day of the collection, same for Catherine D. Though I did get a store location postcard today. Ah dear! Think I'm going to give up trying to collect, it's just impossible!

poddygirl

I picked up an extra Lure postcard (mermaid one) at my store today - I'd be willing to mail it to any UK-er who would like it. I know from experience the pain of counters that don't get postcards!

Lalli

last one i got was the ornamentalism one! i didnt even get a Lure one!! grr so annoyin