MAC Postcards (UK)

Nessy

Hi

Im wondering if anyone can help me, with my obsession of MAC makeup i have now got a obsession for the postcards that come with each collection (I only have 2
ssad.gif
) Anyway i was wondering if you buy items online at the UK address (as i only get to go to a MAC stall once a year or twice if im lucky) can you request to get a postcard with the order? Or would i be able to email MAC and ask for postcards? I know its a random question but im hoping as they do give them out for free at MAC counters

Thanks for any help

Nessy xx

glam8babe

its very rare they send out post cards

ive NEVER got a postcard or seen any at the counters i go to

ssad.gif

Nessy

Oh thats upsetting
ssad.gif
i might have to try and find someone who can get me them when they come out lol as i really want to start to collect them lol

Nessy xx

stacey4415

At the mac counter i go to at harvey nichols, they always have them like in front of the till where the perfumes are, they always have a large pile as well, and i never see anyone pick them up!!

i never used to, but now i collect them

they also usually put one in your bag; where i go anyway, such as with fafi

some people sell them on ebay

oh and via post i've never received postcards, but great open out leaftlets, with smoke signals, and a few others, i think they're even better than the postcards!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessy
Oh thats upsetting
ssad.gif
i might have to try and find someone who can get me them when they come out lol as i really want to start to collect them lol

Nessy xx

Latest posts