Mac posters finally hung... Whatcha think??

TeresaEllis

got a little energy last night and decided to hang them, ive been waiting to get all of my posters framed prior to hanging.

some of these where high res pics i found off of the net and had them blown up to poster size. id love to know what yall think.

i have been waiting so long to finish my last wall. its still not 100% but it is coming along.

DSCN3832.jpg

Kayla Shevonne

Looks great! Do you remember where you found the hi-res pictures on the net? I've been wanting to do something similar but I don't have enough posters to justify it just yet.

TeresaEllis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Shevonne
Looks great! Do you remember where you found the hi-res pictures on the net? I've been wanting to do something similar but I don't have enough posters to justify it just yet.

hey hun. i just "google imaged high resolution mac cosmetics" there are a lot of diff pics that pop up, honestly not as many as i thought... i was kinda disappointed by the selection.

thanks everyone for the sweet comments!
smiles.gif

TeresaEllis

thank you so much. it was a lot of fun, i still have a lot more to add, i am still collecting postcards, i love them. i dont get them from the mac counters, i swap or pay for the cards i have. i really like doing that bc they come from all around the world, and there are addresses on the back of the postcards, and its just amazing to see how many diff. places mac cards come from...

i promise, from hong kong, australia, germany, uk, canada, ireland, and a few others... its fasinating to me... ive never been to a mac counter that had postcards... so i do what i can to collect and frame my fav cards.
smiles.gif
which is most of them... haha

if there are some beginner postcard collectors out there, you can contact me, i have a few postcards, i can send to get your collection up and running.
smiles.gif
thanks a bunch
T

Miz Pina

Looks great and blowing up the hi-res images to poster size was genius! You have given me a great idea. Thanks!

dahlingdiva

Where on the net did you get those pics and where do you develop them because they look awesome. It looks like a real poster. And if you dont mind me asking..how much does it cost to have them blown up?

Latest posts