MAC Powder Kiss Lipsticks

Mac-Guy

They are up on the MAC site. I was shocked that some have already been sold out. I only ordered two as I want to see how I like the new finish.

Either the quantities are ridiculously small or they are just on backorder. I have a feeling they are on backorder. Fingers crossed.

PrettyTwisted

I love the formula! Finally I can wear matte lipstick all day eeeeryday!

I got Best Of Me and it’s basically replaced my Myth and Fleshpot, the Powder Kiss formula is beyond superior.

I wear dark brown (Icon, Noon Noir) lipsticks everyday and there’s nothing like that in this line, maybe I’ll get Devoted To Chili next. But I hope MAC expands the color range

Mac-Guy

I love the formula! Finally I can wear matte lipstick all day eeeeryday!

I got Best Of Me and it’s basically replaced my Myth and Fleshpot, the Powder Kiss formula is beyond superior.

I wear dark brown (Icon, Noon Noir) lipsticks everyday and there’s nothing like that in this line, maybe I’ll get Devoted To Chili next. But I hope MAC expands the color range

This sounds awesome. How is the staying power?

Seven Of Nine

I got for B2M three lipsticks: Shocking Revelation, Burning Love and Devoted to Chili.
I love this new powder matte, they're so comfortable, soft and moisturizers. But not long lasting.
I'll take one or two more, maybe A Little Tamed and Lasting Passion or Mull It Over.

elegant-one

I got for B2M three lipsticks: Shocking Revelation, Burning Love and Devoted to Chili.
I love this new powder matte, they're so comfortable, soft and moisturizers. But not long lasting.
I'll take one or two more, maybe A Little Tamed and Lasting Passion or Mull It Over.

You look AMAZING BEAUTIFUL in your new photo!!

I ordered Mull It Over. What did you think of that shade?

aradhana

i got mandarin-o, lasting passion and devoted to chili. really love the look and feel of them.
i may go back for burning love and my tweedy.

they kind of smell/taste like cinnamon hearts.

elegant-one

i got mandarin-o, lasting passion and devoted to chili. really love the look and feel of them.
i may go back for burning love and my tweedy.

they kind of smell/taste like cinnamon hearts.

How would you describe the shade of mandarin o?

aradhana

How would you describe the shade of mandarin o?
9A9588D2-C8C8-4093-9B66-25D3609CE67A.jpeg
From the bottom up: Mandarin o, watch me simmer, ablaze, toxic tale, make me gorgeous , flocking fabulous,Burmese kiss.

Probably most similar to flocking fabulous, but finish is so different.

it’s a lot more orangey than I thought from watching swatch videos on YouTube, which made me think it was a pink. (I didn’t understand the name until I tried it on myself).

elegant-one

View attachment 65105
From the bottom up: Mandarin o, watch me simmer, ablaze, toxic tale, make me gorgeous , flocking fabulous,Burmese kiss.

Probably most similar to flocking fabulous, but finish is so different.

it’s a lot more orangey than I thought from watching swatch videos on YouTube, which made me think it was a pink. (I didn’t understand the name until I tried it on myself).

Thank you for the great swatches! I did get to swatch it yesterday & it definitely is more orangey. They look much different in person, I thought.

elegant-one

Got my lone order of Mull It Over today & I LOVE LOVE it on! I was so worried because one MAC person told me it was orange-ish :confused: and when I opened it up, I was so afraid because it looked like it wouldn't work for me, but it's lovely on. It's kind of a very slight terracotta nude rose. It is extremely flattering on. The texture is so soft on.

Mac-Guy

Got my lone order of Mull It Over today & I LOVE LOVE it on! I was so worried because one MAC person told me it was orange-ish :confused: and when I opened it up, I was so afraid because it looked like it wouldn't work for me, but it's lovely on. It's kind of a very slight terracotta nude rose. It is extremely flattering on. The texture is so soft on.
This sounds beautiful.

aradhana

sounds lovely! i think i want more of these...i hope they come out with more shades at some point!

Latest posts