MAC Prep+Prime Eye Base vs. UDPP

artisick

I've only and forever have been using UDPP and have never tried MAC's eye prep+prime. Which one do you prefer better? Thanks!
winks.gif

erine1881

don't try prep & prime eye. these crease like crazy and should be dc'd imo. if these are your only two options, go with udpp.

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
don't try prep & prime eye. these crease like crazy and should be dc'd imo. if these are your only two options, go with udpp.

Thanks a bunch!

Lyssah

I actually have no issues with prep + prime (eye) from m.a.c... For some reason everyone hates it.. but I have never had an issue with it. I think its great. You only need a little bit, and I apply it with my finger tip.. goes on smooth, lasts all day, and I've never had a crease.
I haven't tried UDPP to compare it to though.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have used MAC Paints, MAC Paint Pots, and MAC Shadesticks from MAC and I have also used Urban Decay Primer Potion. My favorite are the Paints and Paint Pots. The Shadesticks are nice but move after a few hours. I like UDPP but I hate the bottle. It's so cheap. I bought a full size one and dropped it after using it once and the whole base broke off, letting all the makeup be tainted and flow out. It sucked.

My mother has used Prep + Prime Eye, which she hated, and Cream Colour Bases too, which she also disliked. She prefers Paint Pots these days.

TDoll

To me, prep+prime eye totally sucks. It's a useless product that MAC should have dc'd a long time ago. UDPP is awesome. Also, try the paints, paint pots, and shadesticks from MAC for bases in a similar color that your using.

bis

UDPP sticks like hell, but somehow I cannot get any colour blended over it.
prep+prime seems to work fine for me (only tried it once). Maybe because I tend to have dry skin?

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I actually have no issues with prep + prime (eye) from m.a.c... For some reason everyone hates it.. but I have never had an issue with it. I think its great. You only need a little bit, and I apply it with my finger tip.. goes on smooth, lasts all day, and I've never had a crease.
I haven't tried UDPP to compare it to though.

I also like prep + prime. I use my finger and it never creases. It's a lovely product.

jdmac

i had been wondering about this product (prep & prime). you guys have helped me decide not to get it. =)