MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

Maybe it's me but with all the stuff we already do to our skin (cleaning, makeup, etc) why on earth do we need a scented Fix+. I just don't get it.

HeatherGrinnell

Wanted another Lavender but Nordstroms cancelled my order
ohboy.gif

Gosh I hate those emails

iShadow

Maybe it's me but with all the stuff we already do to our skin (cleaning, makeup, etc) why on earth do we need a scented Fix+.  I just don't get it. 
I totally agree! I was so surprised this collection did so well. I remember when Charged Water came back out and everyone was like... eh. The normal Fix+ smell is all that I can take. I can't imagine more scent added.

DMcG9

I totally agree! I was so surprised this collection did so well. I remember when Charged Water came back out and everyone was like... eh. The normal Fix+ smell is all that I can take. I can't imagine more scent added.
I actually wish that regular Fix+ didn't smell at all. It makes it a struggle for me to reach for it which is why I only buy the travel size now.

Consuela327

Does anyone know if they will release it in Germany? I figured it would have been out by now but then again still waiting on the matte lipsticks.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know if they will release it in Germany? I figured it would have been out by now but then again still waiting on the matte lipsticks.
I don't know, looks like there's no info available regarding those yet. I hope we'll get them next month!

montREALady

I don't remember liking or smelling Yuzu but I just ordered one to pick up. I didn't want any of these but my regular Fix+ is practically done! Not sure when that happened. Grrr, I liked Coco and Cuc but I don't have $50 in my Macy's cart to order Cuc. No biggie if I hate Yuzu, I'll just exchange for the regular which I love.

Rebellefleur

I just ran out of my fix+ im thinking of the cucumber or yuzu ones.. since I like stuff on my face to be refreshing.
Hopefully these havent sold out yet at the bay.. if they even got this collection.

lyseD

I just ran out of my fix+ im thinking of the cucumber or yuzu ones.. since I like stuff on my face to be refreshing.
Hopefully these havent sold out yet at the bay.. if they even got this collection.
Both my Bays have sold out but online still has them.

I got Rose, Cucumber and Yuzu and am contemplating Lavender from the online shop but I don't want to pay the shipping.

TheLadyDanger

The new scents are nice, but I didn't notice anything different aside the initial spritz. I like Yuzu, but prefer the smell of the original more.

montREALady

Turns out I like Yuzu. I must have not tried it back when they launched. I love citrus fragrances (hello Body Shop Satsuma!) Especially in the summer. I sprayed Rose and Lavender and not for me. And I usually like those fragrances, maybe not on my face.