MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

montREALady

oh no! I want try rose anyway although I think I will like coconut the most..
amuse.gif
I wanted lavender too at first but nah it doesn't even have real lavender in it?? at least rose, yuzu and coconut have the real thing in them
Do they? Good to know. Talk about not being consistent, why not put actual Lavender in it?

leonah

I know.. it's so weird since lavender is an "easy" task to put in.. I have been reading reviews on lots of blogs etc online and been going through the ingredients lists for them (except cucumber since that don't appeal to me) and at least the ones I want, yuzu, coconut and rose have the real deal in them :)

leonah

yes!! these babies finally came in stock online right this moment all of them except rose for now.. thinking about even getting two coconuts just in case since they are LE and sell my new unused usual fix+ instead.. still waiting for the rose though :(

is coconut worth having two of? :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
yes!! these babies finally came in stock online right this moment all of them except rose for now.. thinking about even getting two coconuts just in case since they are LE and sell my new unused usual fix+ instead.. still waiting for the rose though :(

I bought two as well.
thmbup.gif

leonah

I bought two as well.
thmbup.gif
thanks! I think I will buy two coconut one yuzu for now and nippon from the cremesheen range :) I have to wait for rose on the site that I shop from since it is nowhere to be found yet or they are maybe loading it on their site now

better coconut in hand then no one at all I guess since it is already sold out on the MAC site for sweden..

montREALady

I know I wanted coconut because I liked how it smelled, so go for it!

leonah

I know I wanted coconut because I liked how it smelled, so go for it!
thanks girl! :) I will go for it then. I heard it's the most hydrating as well if you want to use under your makeup and that rose/yuzu is better as setting sprays since they are not as hydrating

montREALady

thanks girl! :) I will go for it then. I heard it's the most hydrating as well if you want to use under your makeup and that rose/yuzu is better as setting sprays since they are not as hydrating
Maybe more as finishing instead of setting. I never got coconut, it was gone before I could! Hahaha! I've tried the regular fix+ under makeup and it didn't work well with what I was using, that or I didn't let it dry properly before applying everything.

leonah

Maybe more as finishing instead of setting. I never got coconut, it was gone before I could! Hahaha! I've tried the regular fix+ under makeup and it didn't work well with what I was using, that or I didn't let it dry properly before applying everything.

I'm not sure I think it's different for everyone :) but you're probably right :)

I have to try them when I get them! I just ordered them wohu :D still waiting for rose to pop up though and the matte lip collection.. ah well

montREALady

I'm not sure I think it's different for everyone :) but you're probably right :)

I have to try them when I get them! I just ordered them wohu :D still waiting for rose to pop up though and the matte lip collection.. ah well
Yeah, "officially" the Fix+ are Finishing Sprays and not Setting. Why isn't it on the site if the others are? Weird.

leonah

Yeah, "officially" the Fix+ are Finishing Sprays and not Setting. Why isn't it on the site if the others are? Weird.
alright thanks I've never been a great user of fix+ before but I'm back in the fix+ game again haha very convenient to be in to it again now when they have the new range
amuse.gif

btw I just saw coconut was sold out a while ago and it literally came out at my fav MAC retailer online store for 2 hours ago. thanks girls for convincing me to buy two!!

montREALady

alright thanks I've never been a great user of fix+ before but I'm back in the fix+ game again haha very convenient to be in to it again now when they have the new range
amuse.gif

btw I just saw coconut was sold out a while ago and it literally came out at my fav MAC retailer online store for 2 hours ago. thanks girls for convincing me to buy two!!
I was recently made aware of the difference here in Specktra so I'm just passing on the info
girlhaha.gif

Yay!!

Honi

So I got my paws on Yuzu and I LOVE IT. Such a nice refreshing mist, the scent is so uplifting without being toiletcleaner-citrusy. It's a softer citrus scent somehow.

lovebeauty6

Hey all, former lurker here lol I originally wanted coconut and rose when these released but ended up getting Yuzu. I absolutely love the scent and it's my first fix+ so I decided to just go for the LE. I hope they make these permanent. I picked up a rose on the Nordstrom site yesterday, I hope I love it too.

Honi

Hey all, former lurker here lol I originally wanted coconut and rose when these released but ended up getting Yuzu. I absolutely love the scent and it's my first fix+ so I decided to just go for the LE. I hope they make these permanent. I picked up a rose on the Nordstrom site yesterday, I hope I love it too.
Welcome out of lurkerville! :) Yuzu is divine.. Im considering a backup!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
th_770016001157748873-final.gif