MAC Presentation

seabird

I'm doing a presentation about MAC for English GCSE (Yep, I'm a youngun). I've thought of a few products which I'm going to show and talk about (Mineralize Skinfinishes, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Fluidline and Paint) and some history of the company I should mention, along with notable things (The Viva Glam AIDs thing, Back to MAC recycling), but I was just wondering if theres anything you think I should add.

Just to clarify, I'm asking for suggestions on products/history to talk about, I'm not asking for people to do my presentation prep work for me!

COBI

The MAC origins here on specktra offers a nice history.

I would focus on the Viva Glam project and Back 2 Mac as additional focus points. If time is an issue, I would focus on the origins, VG and B2M before I'd showcase products. I personally think these items have more substance and overall appeal than a product presentation for an English assignment (and a general interest audience.)

If the assignment was in more of a cosmetic environment, then I would spend more time on product showcasing.

Good Luck.

seabird

The whole assignment objective is to see how we present and talk to an audience, so I thought I'd do a bit of history and showing the products as it shows demonstration work as well. We got to choose our topic, so obviously I chose MAC. Thanks for your input
greengrin.gif

Flammable

you could also talk about the 'looks' info on their website. I don't think there are other companies that make face charts/looks so readily available to consumers and I think that's pretty cool.
also, you could talk about the pro discount card and how MAC encourages both students and artists working in the industry by offering such discounts and workshops to help foster their talents.
talking about these things along with VG/AIDS and B2M should make for a good educational presentation. I doubt you will need to venture into product detail much except to just keep 'em on display as eye candy.
smiles.gif