MAC Pretty Baby BP - real?

splattergirl

Photo1013.jpg

Photo1012.jpg

since I don't have a MAC store or counter in my country, I never saw this IRL but bought lately off ebay, I have no arguments for it being fake, just wanted to check with you guys does the packaging seem legit?
thanks!
smiles.gif

dietcokeg

hey - the packaging in the pic seems quite similar to the the mac hello kitty packaging

http://www.beautyspion.de/spionneu/w...retty-baby.jpg

i couldnt honestly tell you if its real or not becuase i trust nothing off ebay but it does look very like the mac packaging.

As for 'D98' underneath the name of the blush, MAC ones are usually above the name itself never to the side like that.

i really do hope it turns out authentic for you! hope that helped hun!

gildedangel

It looks fine to me, the only iffy part for me is the raised bit on the top; I don't know if the real packaging has that or not. Otherwise, it seems very authentic to me. I hope that it is for you!
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Hey girl
smiles.gif
Looks real to me, I don't see any signs of a fake. Feel the bottom it, can you feel the glitter? All of my HK compacts feel gritty sort of. Anyways, enjoy the BP, it's a great product, definitely one of my favorites
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Looks good to me. The real ones are raised on the top like that and have the gritty feel as stated above. As for the batch code mine is also listed to the side like that. I got mine from the MAC warehouse sale so it is real. Yours looks to be authentic as well.

splattergirl

thank you girls! I was concerned because of the raised part. The glitter is gritty
smiles.gif

I don't know how to use this product yet but its a good start to know it's not fake among of gazillions of crap product on ebay!
smiles.gif