MAC prices in Hong Kong and Malyasia

discokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBeMac
Lipglass is RM58
Eyeshadow (pan) RM42
15 empty pan palette RM55
5 empty pan palette RM15

where can i get empty pan palette? is there a pro store in KL?

sora

Does anyone know if the price is still
115 for e/s?

and the updated prices for lipsticks and lipglasses
TIA

miss_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora
Does anyone know if the price is still
115 for e/s?

and the updated prices for lipsticks and lipglasses
TIA

hi! just *bumping* this thread - i'll be touching down in HK on AUgust 6 (international release date for FlashTronic collection i'm led to believe
cheerleader.gif
) and i *must* *MUST* *SOOOO MUST* find closest MAC stockist in Kowloon area to get my hands on the gorgeous MSF's. Diections and rough costs pretty please?? i wana get some HK$ changed in Aus. so i have money for MAC wen i get there...and maybe some food too may be a good idea! yes, i know i sound crazy considering this is my first trip to HK ever, and i;m more concerned with getting the latest MAC stuff rather than rushing off to the local tourist spots
lmao.gif
TIA! *mwah*

oddinary

^ I don't think the release date will be August 6. I'm going to check on that though. Now we have C-shock and Balloonacy out. Haven't spotted any sign of Novel Twist, so it looks like Aug 6 will be too soon for a new collection.

There's actually a MAC in the airport on departure level 7 I think? It's part of Nuance Watson, the chain of cosmetic retailers..

Is your hotel by Kowloon? I'm not familiar with the counters there, but you can always look it up under the store locator on the site. Meanwhile, do visit the DFS galleria in TST! They have a good selection there.

About price changes... the list is most likely correct. They don't happen often because HK has no GST, unless the whole company decides to push up the prices.

*Novel Twist*
e/s palettes and lip palettes avaliable. PRO brush set and the regular brush set.
Pearlizer + 181SE sets are labelled "sold out" on the rack. Not sure if they even made it here, though. I didn't see this avaliable in Pacific Place, Admiralty...
(Causeway Bay counter)

jbie

just got back from penang, and can tell you that eyeshadow pots are 57 MYR, and brush 242 is about 110 MYR (i forget exactly)

oddinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by breechan
May I have an update on basic prices in Hong Kong?

Eye shadow, blush, lipstick etc....

TIA
yahoo.gif

Eyeshadow - $115
Blush - $155
Lipstick - $125

foxy81

Prices in Malaysia:

Studio Fix Compact foundation RM103.00
Select cover concealer RM60.00
Select SPF 15 liquid foundation RM103.00
Brush Cleanser RM39.00
Lipglass RM60.00
Moisturecover concealer RM65.00
Slimshine lipstick RM65.00
#224 brush RM115.00
MSF light flush RM103.00

breechan

Could anyone update the HK prices? I wish they had a HK MAC site! I'm headed there in April to see a friend and shop!
choochoo.gif

nitasha

prices in hongkong

Hi
I am from India and would like to have a comparative pricing of MAC products between india and Hongkong.Which of the two is cheaper.Can i get Hongkong prices of sheertone shimmer blush,prolongwear lustre,lipstick,loose powder,tinted lip conditioner,powerpoint eye pencil,studio fix.Please.