Mac Prim & proper blush vs Nars Madly blush

romi79_2008

Need your advice. I think they are similar enough to get only one. I already have Warm Soul, and thinking about these 2, what` s your opinion, which is better, how they compare to each other or even warm soul?

kblkr4lf

IMHO Prim & Proper is a little "deeper" in color, if that makes sense. Warm Soul is beautiful, but is a little shimmery for me since it's a mineralized blush. HTH.

Edited to add: Prim & Proper is my all time favorite blush...even have backups (NC44/45).

ThePowderPuff

Really funny thread for me, I have both and I never thought them to be similar in that way. Of course they are in the same colour family but on me at least they are quite different.

Prim & Proper is on me a lovely muted beigish pink where Madly is much more brown and almost bronze-ish but still pink. But definitely more brown and bronzey tones to madly than Prim&Proper which is more pinkish.

I love them both but if I should choose I would go for Prim & Proper. That's my favorite. I use it all the time.

In fact I have never swatched them side by side, I should do that, sounds like I will be surprised. maybe they're much closer than I think :)

romi79_2008

^ Thanks for answering. I know they are not quite identical, but what I`m more interested to find out if they are different enough on skin to worth buying both of those If I already have warm soul, and so ceylon is pretty brownish on me to. Looking forward to your swatch if you have time :)
kblkr4lf I think they probably look quite different on us because I~m NC 20, but yeah everyone seems to love Prim & Proper, but somehow Madly to that`s why the difficulty.
Plus no Nars here, and 1 ( only 1) Mac counter in the whole country and prim & proper is not available anymore so, yeah need the input of the one they already have