MAC Pro Blushes? And Anything Else You Think is Fun!

Amaranth

I'm heading over to the MAC Pro in Toronto this weekend (which I've never been to, I think it's my first time to a Pro store too) and I've been saving up MAC gift certificates for months! I actually already have a buttload of make-up, but the one thing I do NOT have is blush. I have two, one is Strada (which doesn't really count because I use it as my contour) and Springsheen. I'd rather get colours that I can only get at the Pro store since I will probably not get to one again for at least a year, but any recs are appreciated...I can always buy them at the non-Pro store later on
smiles.gif

For reference I'm a C3 and I love lots of colour and craziness. Go nuts!

Also, my main goal is to get stuff I can't get at the counters or regular stores. So what do you think is the coolest/most useful thing you can get at the Pro store? I'm not using ALL my gift certificates on blush after all
winks.gif

faetis

Definitely get some pigments!

ETA: Someone recommended Emerald Green to me a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it right now. I also love Chartreuse.

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Invisible setting powder!!
Also my fav pro eyeshadow would have to be Bio-green. It is amazing.

^^^ I agree ... a jar of invisible setting powder will last you forever
and Bio-green is so gorgeous...
also get Rose e/s... very pretty

juicygirl

aww alyson i am soo jealous!! i wish i could go shopping at a pro store. =] def get some palettes!!

purrtykitty

Salsarose & Azalea blushes are great if you want color!! And Cantaloupe blush is a fantastic toned down color to pair with a bright eye.

Bio-Green, Sunshine Yellow, and Blue Calm are all awesome shadows. And of course...the Pigments!!

I'm so jealous! I got a taste of the Pro store earlier this summer when we drove through Chicago (just so I could go to the Pro store!!) and now I'm trying to convince DH we need to go to Vegas for a vacation around Christmas.

TDoll

When I was at the pro store, I didn't really focus on any of the blushes, but I remember thinking Cantaloupe was a really pretty color. And since you are C3, it seems like it would work nicely with your coloring. Most all the pro blushes are really bright. If you don't have many blushes, I would recommend getting Gingerly and Pink Swoon. Those are the two blushes I reach for most often and I'm NC25, so I'm not too far from your coloring.

Other pro must haves....YOU MUST get some eyeliner mixing medium if you haven't already. If you are a pigment or glitter lover, it's a must have. I love it. Also, check out the eye shadow colors. Sky blue, Bio Green, and Vibrant Grape are gorgeous colors you should try out!
HTH! (and enjooooy the pro store)
winks.gif

Amaranth

Ooooh, thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely check those out. Any other suggestions?

Latest posts