MAC Pro...can anyone buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSphinx

I'm sure this question has come up 'somewhere' on this site, but I did a search and can't find anything.
ssad.gif

So, I'm really wanting a black, empty quad to house my new depotted pressed e/s. Went to my MAC counter in my local Macy's and they don't sell them.
I noticed that the regular MAC site doesn't carry them, either.
-But the Pro MAC site does... can anyone buy from the Pro site, even if they aren't a MUA? If not, where can I buy a quad?

Also, I've been getting MAC pigment samples and I would LOVE to store them in MAC sample jars. The MUA at my local Macy's MAC counter told me that she can neither sell nor give out empty MAC jars, but can only give me two samples at a time.
-Where can I buy these empty MAC jars? I love the matte black tops with MAC upraised on top.
(I have googled for the jars but can't find any thing there, either.)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

lara

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f165/m...r-lines-83647/

Please read the section titled 'PRO PRODUCTS AND MEMBERSHIPS' for information on how to order Pro products without physically being in a Pro store.

Please take the time to do a more thorough search next time; these two topics have been discussed extensively on the website and all the information you need is right there at your fingertips.
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.