MAC Pro eyeshadows...

Julia Vanhorn

Do they sell them at select freestanding stores or just the Pro Stores? I know that they sell the 15-pan palettes at the MAC store at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, but was wondering if they sell the pro eyeshadows there as well. I just found this website today, www.macpro.com, and saw some really cool colors, but unfortunately they only sell to pro members. Any suggestions of what I could do? TIA.

mandirigma

they sell the pan shadows at all freestanding stores, if that's what you're asking. but as for the pro colors (which have the diamond next to them) they only sell those at pro stores, unless a particular color is released with a collection (ie., plum was released with Madame B last year).

you can order them via the Pro # though, which is 1-800-387-6707

glittergoddess27

MAC Pro Stores have colors that the rest of the stores do not have,.. the freestanding stores usually carry the 15 empty palettes and the non- LE shadows in pro-pan form,.. and the counters rarely have this stuff,..HTH

missdiorable

some of those colors like aquadestic cranberry amber lights for pan refills i have so i think most of those colors freestanding stores have them for pans

Julia Vanhorn

So the only way that I can get the pro shades is to go to a Pro store... that sucks. Now my trip on going to the pro stores in FL is back as planned lol.

mspixieears

I thought you can order the pro stuff online, you just don't get the pro discount unless you have a card. I could be mistaken, of course.