Mac Pro Full Coverage Foundation

LaVixxen

Hello
greengrin.gif
!

I've been debating on getting the Mac Pro full coverage foundation. I just want to know if anyone has tried it and what was your experience with it? Did it cover well?

Little Addict

I definitely don't reccomend it for daily use since it's really cake=y, in my experience. I would only recommend it to someone who is in performing arts fir stage makeup (that's what I use it for at least)

Amaranth

It's pretty much the same thing as Studio Finish concealer. So if you own that, you could try using it in larger patches on your face to see what it would be like to wear Full Coverage. It's definitely not a foundation I would recommend for daily use...it's more for photoshoots, which is why I think it was discontinued at the counters and stores and made a Pro-only item.

Mizz.Coppertone

It will most likely clog the heck out of ur pores too and may even cause huge pimples cause it's so heavy,esp. with daily use. IMO ur lucky if ur skin can take wearing that stuff. It looks really good from far away or in photographs but that's it. Ur better off getting a really good concealer for ur serious trouble spots and then wearing a lighter medium coverage foundation to even out the rest of ur face if u need it.

Leliforever

I'm going to the pro store in a couple of days..do you know if it comes in nc 25 cause I don't want to try it ok I just wanna buy it (cause the makeup artists at my local pro store are kind of mean to women who don't spend at least 200€ every time they leave the store!)

erine1881

I'm going to the pro store in a couple of days..do you know if it comes in nc 25 cause I don't want to try it ok I just wanna buy it (cause the makeup artists at my local pro store are kind of mean to women who don't spend at least 200€ every time they leave the store!)

i doesn't come in nc25. nc20 and nc30.

Leliforever

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

i doesn't come in nc25.  nc20 and nc30.

Then I guess I'm going with a nc20 and a little bit more bronzer... Thanks for your answer!