MAC Pro Haul

Rosalie1915

Nice Haul!! Jealous though...
smiles.gif

makeba

wonderful goodies. let me know how the corrector works for you!!!! i may need this!

fintia

Very nice!! I own the lip liner and I love it! I bought it at the CCO.. did not know it was a pro product.. good to know!

Gonzajuju

The plum e/s you got, did you get this from the pro store? I can't find it on the pro site, was it discontinued? I need it!

iaisha26

I use their skin correctors all the time. They work great! I use Burnt Coral for the area under my eyes and arouns my nose and mouth. It corrects brown and dark brown discoloration in deep skin tones. I use Terracotta for my tatoo's; corrects purple, black and red discoloration in deep skin tones

This maybe more helpful: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f165/s...5/#post1267648

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
wonderful goodies. let me know how the corrector works for you!!!! i may need this!

iaisha26

I got it from MAC Pro in NY. It's not on the MAC Pro site, it may have been discontinued, MAC Pro NY always have tons of oldies but goodies...Alum, Zonk Blue, Fake, Aria...I could go on and on. I love that store Lol

They are available via MAC Pro call 1-800-866-6464, they're on backorder, it usually take a week or two to get back in stock. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
The plum e/s you got, did you get this from the pro store? I can't find it on the pro site, was it discontinued? I need it!

Latest posts