Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Audrey C

I was told the same thing, once at a freestanding store and once at the pro store.
Do we know what two layers means? I'm wondering whether it will be one stacked over the other or whether the palette will open with 15 e/s on each side (although perhaps there would be colour blending then). My 15 pan is full and I have a 4 as well; there are another few e/s I'd like to order (and several coming in the fall collection that will be mine) and I'm wondering the best way to set this up. Right now I have all my orange tones in the four and I want to expand my purples. I could do a purple four pan and a green four pan and create space for the neutral tones I use daily as a base for my work look, but too having too quads in my makeup drawer gets unwieldy. One the other hand, having to open to large two palettes each day would be a pain on my limited counter space. It might be easier to open the 15 pan for base colours, and then grab one of the quads.

I may just have to wait for pics.

Taupelove

With clear tops I might have to rethink my single pot mentality. As much as I love them I have to admit it can be frustrating to find the color you need. I have them all stored in a 3 drawer thing That doesn't work very well.

martiangurll

I asked the mua in my local store today about the new palettes. She said the large palettes will have 2 layers/tiers so they can hold double the number of shadows but the lids will be black as per the current design
Every time I think I am out, they pull me right back in again! (said with my best Pacino accent)

elizabetch

ugh I can't wait any longer! Since a MUA at MAC told me about these, I can't bring myself to order another old style palette. but i have eyeshadows awaiting to be depotted (I hate having the singles - i depot even the pretty packaging ones and use them as pillboxes for my purse!)

Seiously. I'll throw in $20 for pix!! I hate waiting.

bis

I was told they come out in August in Europe, no idea if they are coming sooner for the US.

mallory1712

Im excited about these...but I do love the old palette. I hope they expand the palette selection and not get rid of the old one

katelyn1223

sorry if this has already been stated, but will these new palettes just be additions to the current line? i already have a few quads and i've been looking into getting a 15. not sure if i need to get the current 15 while i still can.

sereagoso

I'm with everyone else- mid july is so near and I am anxiously awaiting pictures just to see what all the hype is about...

i'm sure this question has been asked a million times, but do we know if they will be "expanding" the palettes and still selling the old type? I dont know if my OCD can handle having mixmatched palettes. I'll either have to stock up on the old ones or convert my entire collection over to the new ones :)