MAC Pro Pigments

kuuipo1207

Does anyone know why the following pigments are currently not available on the MAC Pro site? They've been at that status for a couple of months now.

Bright Fuschia
Primary Yellow
Genuine Orange
Basic Red
Silver
Copper
Rose Gold
Kelly Green
White

TIA!
Francine
smiles.gif

erine1881

as a mac artist, when i am signed into the site, it doesn't show the status of the colors (we aren't able to order online, just store or 800#). what and where does it show they aren't available? i ordered half of those colors thru the 800# last month, and all were available then. try calling to order them instead.

lsperry

Like erine1881, I ordered Basic Red last month from the 1-800 no. It was on the website then.

Try this path: "Products", "What is Pro Product", "Multipurpose"
MAC PRO | Pigment

HTH

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
as a mac artist, when i am signed into the site, it doesn't show the status of the colors (we aren't able to order online, just store or 800#). what and where does it show they aren't available? i ordered half of those colors thru the 800# last month, and all were available then. try calling to order them instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Like erine1881, I ordered Basic Red last month from the 1-800 no. It was on the website then.

Try this path: "Products", "What is Pro Product", "Multipurpose"
MAC PRO | Pigment

HTH

I tried going through What is... Multipurpose... but it still says "Currently Not Available", a What is... Eyes...Pigment, and any other way I could think of, lol, but it still didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though. i would have loved you forever and felt incredibly stupid if it had worked that way. I even tried browsing through Firefox instead of IE...maybe I should try Opera? lol. Oh well, I'll give them a call tomorrow. I've been wanting to get those pigments for two months now but it keeps saying that.
th_dunno.gif

Thanks chicas!

Never mind...just tried Opera and it doesn't work in there either...it's been the same way with some of the glitters too. Very irritating. Oh well. I shall give them a ringie-ding.
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

3D Silver has been out of stock for a veeery long time also, I got feed up waiting so I called the pro store in Las Vegas and they had it in stock and shipped it to me!

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
3D Silver has been out of stock for a veeery long time also, I got feed up waiting so I called the pro store in Las Vegas and they had it in stock and shipped it to me!

Hmm...I may have to do that since Silver and Platinum are both out of stock online now. I was able to order some of the other pigments though over the weekend.
smiles.gif
Did they still take your Pro card discount?

MiCHiE

Yes. In my experience, the store will input your name in the system (and the discount is already there). Or, when they ask for your name you can tell them your Pro # instead.