MAC Pro question!

Makeupaddict88

I searched the site and really couldn't find my exact answer. I just have a couple questions about the MAC pro card and how to obtain it.

Since I went to an "online" school, with that be enough for them to say I am a makeup artist for documentation? I do have business cards/flyers for one documentation, but I just want to make sure they will count my online certificate as me being a makeup artist.

For the discount, does that include MAC counters? The closest MAC store to me is 45 minutes away, so I mostly go to the counters at MAC and I just want to make sure I can use this at the counters.

Can you use the card everytime you shop? Or is there a certain amount of times you can use this?

When I send in my application, can I send in a photo ID copy (my license) a business card (or copy) and a copy of my "certificate" of completing my course? Would that be enough or would I need something else?

Makeupaddict88

Thanks. That really helped. It says right in there that you can't use it at MAC counters so I will have to go to my store or order online.