MAC Pro Rose e/s..problem :(

Bubbles12_98

Just so some of you don't get confused I'm talking about the Pro Rose e/s, not the Rose Pigment.

I was so excited b/c I had recieved it in a swap.
smiles.gif
I'm nowhere close to any Pro stores so I was like "OoOo a Pro eyeshadow!!". Now that I have it, I'm very dissappointed in it
ssad.gif
It doesn't go on pretty at all. It doesn't have very much pigmentation to it( i have to pile it on for it to barely show up). Plus its just so dull & brownish looking than I thought it would be
ssad.gif
Does anyone else have an opinion on this eyeshadow? I'm thinking that it could be b/c I use a dark base(bamboo...i think that's the paint name) and it may look prettier if i had a the pink paint or a pink or white shadestick..made the UD Primer Potion. I would like ya'lls opinion on this product.

Jude

Try Canton Candy as a base, it might bring out the Rose tones of the shadow. I have Bamboom and that seems too dull and flat to use with this color. Hope this helps!

Shawna

Pro rose is similar to angelcake and I have to use a pink base to get angelcake to show up. Canton candy paint or gracious me s/s should do the trick.

AlliSwan

I have that problem with a lot of the pro shadows. They're very basic colors, but they don't show up on me. Maybe try buffing some shadow onto your brush and using a drop of mixing medium (or visine)?

Latest posts