Mac Pro stores

jamiemeng

hi guys,
I need some of your suggestions about the mac pro stores. I have never gonna in a real mac pro store. What's it like in there. THx

FacesbyNiki

Just more stuff you wouldn't find at the counter or a freestanding store.
th_confused_new.gif

jamiemeng

thanks. where would the nearest mac pro store be near my house. I live in fontana california. Thx

spyderfly10

uhm.. people might not be, able to reply right away jamie- people could be at work or school... i dont know about you... but anywho..the nearest one for you would be at north robertson in los angeles child... and yeah like what others have said..pro stores carry more pigments, 15 pro eyeshdaows, pro cream color bases, glitters, paint sticks, brushes, chroma cakes etc...

V2LUCKY

The nearest Pro store is in LA, but there is a freestanding store at the Brea Mall or South Coast Plaza, those are the ones I go to, I rarely go to a counter anymore.

Address to the LA Pro store
133 North Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Freestanding stores
Brea Mall
1065 Brea Mall Way
Brea,CA 92821

South Coast Plaza
3333 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa,CA 92626

jamiemeng

Thanks V2 Lucky for the information. I really do apperciate it a lot. I am gonna go to the mac pro store in Los angeles along with the freestanding mac store in Brea than Costa Mesa. Thx

Janice

PRO stores carry all pigments, freestanding stores carry a limited number (usually see 10 or so).