MAC Pro Student Color and Tool Kit pictures

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie1287
i am about to take a class in the city, it is only one day for 300 does that count as a make up student? will i qualify for this amazing kit and maybe pro card?

No. Taking a one day class isn't the same as being a student.

baby_clanger

Can I ask what the full price for each of the sets was? And how much each one worked out to at 40% discount.

They certainly DO look enticing...

jenavii

I'll be starting a 6 week course in Makeup Artistry, and lucky me it qaulifies for the Pro Student membership... OO I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY KITS! *jumping for joy*

juxt123

i am in school for cosmetology it is called BOCES..does anyone know if this counts and do you have to be 18 to qualify for the classes and kit?

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxt123
i am in school for cosmetology it is called BOCES..does anyone know if this counts and do you have to be 18 to qualify for the classes and kit?

u have to check the site hun. they have all the info you need here: MAC Pro | Membership | Pro Student

naijapretty

Shug, that is such a great kit. I bought it too when I was starting out and I love it and I'd recommend anytime.

ShugAvery2001

thanks for that naija,

yeah for a first kit, that one is awesome. I had my first class the other day. and since the school is mac certified i figured i'd see a bunch of MAC products. I only saw MAC wipes lol
Everything else was eve pearl cinema secrets paula dorf etc.

The school also sells MUFE at a discount.. so I'll be saving my pennies for that

Tat2dbeauty07

Im a makeup artist and have a pro card but since im not a student can I still get the tool kit that thing rocks and I need new brushes so my as well buy the sset if allowable.

dominicana90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Im a makeup artist and have a pro card but since im not a student can I still get the tool kit that thing rocks and I need new brushes so my as well buy the sset if allowable.

I emailed them and they told me that we are not even allowed to get it. I thought we just can't use the discount but I guess not

MUALindsay

FYI: Here's the link to the current "Artist Tool Kit"
https://www.macpro.com/templates/pro...ID=PROD1 5930
This is an entirely different kit than the one in the first post. I'm guessing it's just been updated through the years.

I am a PRO Member (non-student) and it lets me add it to the cart and proceed the checkout.

It's listed as $200 (and says that's with a 40% discount), and I added all the items to the cart, that are included and it was $225 after my PRO Discount @ 40%.

dominicana90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUALindsay
FYI: Here's the link to the current "Artist Tool Kit"
https://www.macpro.com/templates/pro...ID=PROD1 5930
This is an entirely different kit than the one in the first post. I'm guessing it's just been updated through the years.

I am a PRO Member (non-student) and it lets me add it to the cart and proceed the checkout.

It's listed as $200 (and says that's with a 40% discount), and I added all the items to the card, that are included and it was $225 after my PRO Discount @ 40%.

Really I just tried and I'm not getting a discount and also with the zuca case. Am I doing something different? I really want one of the kits too

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicana90
Really I just tried and I'm not getting a discount and also with the zuca case. Am I doing something different? I really want one of the kits too

The kit is listed as $200, which is AFTER the discount, so there is no additional discount show in cart. And no, you don't get a discount on the ZUCA bag because it's not by MAC.

..kels*

Quote:

You'll be able to get it for the same price if you buy it all separately since you already get 40% off with your pro card.

MUALindsay

Quote:
Sorry for the double post but Ill pry just do as someone suggested above buy my brushes seperatley

Unless you NEED everything in the kit, it's not worth it, since you get 40% off anyways.

iShadow

Does anyone highly recommend the tool kit? I either have or don't care for most of the brushes, it'd be nice to have another 224 and a few other eye brushes... but I think I'd just rather use the 20% discount on a few brushes rather than the whole tool kit?

Latest posts