MAC Pro Student Program

eighmii

Is anyone here in it? The Pro Student program where you get a 20% discount instead of 40. But you have to be in a MAC approved school and blahblahblah..

Well I was wondering.. do you have to be CURRENTLY IN school or just ENROLLED in school to qualify. My school is already approved and everything..

Because I'm already enrolled. And school doesnt start til June 4th.

But I'm getting a $1000 makeup shopping spree for graduation.. and if I could go ahead and get my Pro Student card, then thats 20% more stuff I could get!!

Thanks ladies!
cutey.gif

slvrlips

hello I am currently a mac pro student and I sent my paperwork in a month before the class started and I received my card during the class as long as you are enrolled and your contract says that u will be fine.
Now that I have graduated I am waiting for my license to come in the mail and I'll send my paperwork off to get the 40%
Hope this helps

eighmii

Thanks =].. about how long did it take after you sent in the paperwork to actually get the card?

Sikfrmthemirror

I called and asked yesterday before i faxed mine off, im starting in june too and they said it could go through, but i got my pro card instead, the whole letter and buisness card. where are you going?

eighmii

I'm going to Cosmix in Ft Lauderdale. One of like 2 makeup schools in the whole state of Florida (weird.. I know. not even one in Miami).

I emailed the MAC Pro Student people like a week ago asking about it and they still havent wrote back.. I should just call.

How'd you get your pro card already?

Sikfrmthemirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii
I'm going to Cosmix in Ft Lauderdale. One of like 2 makeup schools in the whole state of Florida (weird.. I know. not even one in Miami).

I emailed the MAC Pro Student people like a week ago asking about it and they still havent wrote back.. I should just call.

How'd you get your pro card already?

I sent in my buisness card and a letter of employment. and i guess it got me in.

slvrlips

Sorry for the late response it took about a month before I got my card

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii
Thanks =].. about how long did it take after you sent in the paperwork to actually get the card?

foreverymoment

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Sorry for the late response it took about a month before I got my card

i hate how they will send you a product and you get it in like, 4 days...you want a PRO card and it takes a lifetime to get it.:confused:

ICandyMUA

So my school isn't a member school
cry.gif
I attend Michigan College Of Beauty for the cosmetology program.. I have have to get in this... Does anyone know is there a way to get accepted in the program even if your school isn't a member school?