MAC Pro Trip (neon pigments included!)

MACGoddess

Ok, this is a small haul compared to the damage I usually do when I go to Pro for a visit, but I went to the MAC Pro Store in Orlando with a girlfriend of mine today and I made a teensy huge haul I think...yay for being a MAC MA!!

At least there was the second perk of seeing all the Artists there that I know which is nice, it seems like I always go on the day that the people I know are off!

Here's what I got:

Face and Body Foundation in White
Brush Belt (my old one is yuck)
#174 Brush (this makes 3, brush wh*re that I am)
Red Electric Pigment X2
Full Force Violet Pigment X2
Green Space Pigment X2
Neo Orange Pigment X2
Magenta Madness Pigment X2
Kick-it Yellow Pigment X2
Daisydust Beauty Powder Loose
Micronized Airbrush Formula NC20
Micronized Airbrush Formula NC30
Airbrush Cleaner (for thinning down the Airbrush Formula)
3 Pairs of #10 Lash
3 Pairs of #12 Lash

CIMG9822.jpg

NicksWifey

This haul is great! BTW, is the #174 brush pro only? If so, what do you use it for? It looks like a face brush, but I'm just curious
smiles.gif

User49

Awesome haul! I can't wait to try the pro neon pigments! You gotta do an eotd with one of those and post it up here! I'm dieing to see how they come out!
smiles.gif

bebs

Great haul! what is it you use that brush for anyways?.. mine just sits there looking pretty

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
This haul is great! BTW, is the #174 brush pro only? If so, what do you use it for? It looks like a face brush, but I'm just curious
smiles.gif

A lot of times I use it to do a soft contour to the face, but you can also use it for blush or bronzer when you want a diffused look to them and softer color. Easily it can be used for powder too if you want, and to put a sweep of powder under the eyes...

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
smiles.gif

Brittney, I freakin' love you...haha, I was going to ask her the SAME question...

Those neon pigments look fun! I think I'll pick up that brush when I hit the Vegas pro store next month!

Great haul!