MAC Pro-what to order?

Cingels

Heya ;-)

I need RECS please of what to order,esp from Pro. Ive seen things like Chromacakes,Paint Sticks,etc etc and Im uber-overwhelmed!

Heres what im into:

Bright colors for eyes

Matte e/s and

Matte/creme blushes(I typically only do creme blushes)

I have a TON of lippies,gloss too,so Im not really into that(but if theres a pro item imust have,fill me in!)

I dont really do fdtn,I keep my skin fdtn free,but I love bronzer.

Also,Im looking for a great contour shade: I tried Emote and the 2nd palest Sculpt and Shape and both are too warm on me. I need something very cool.

right now Im mostly into mattes and creme blushes. But ANY recs would be GREAT! I need your help! thanks!

TDoll

If you're into bright colors and you say you like mattes, then I would check out the pro pigments FOR SURE, and also the pro e/s. The pigments are awesome though. They have some awesome bright matte colors and the new neons would be great for you since you like bright matte colors!
As far as lipsticks....Peachstock is really pretty. I'm picking up one of those when I hit the Vegas pro store this weekend!!

Not sure if you know this, but anyone can always order pro stuff. Just call the number! It's super easy and the people are always nice!
HTH!

Cingels

Thanks TDoll ;-) yes i guess I did know about Pro,but shes using her 60% off,so thats the main reason Im ordering ;-)

Pigments,eh? Ok,maybe I can find someone to split them w me! ;-)

Cingels

TDoll: and ALSO,whats the diff btwn pro e/s and reg e/s? Does MAC have ALL "pro" items and "reg" items,like 2 diff versions of the l/s,l/g,etc?

damsel

of the top of my head:
Chrome Yellow/Bright Sunshine e/s
Chartreuse p/m

check out macpro.com you can view all their products

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cingels
TDoll: and ALSO,whats the diff btwn pro e/s and reg e/s? Does MAC have ALL "pro" items and "reg" items,like 2 diff versions of the l/s,l/g,etc?

Basically, just the colors are different. However, you can order any of the non-pro MAC items from pro as well. At pro stores, they sell pro and regular items too. So no, there aren't 2 different versions. Like there isn't a "pro" carbon e/s and a "regular" carbon e/s. (I think that's what you mean) So basically a pro store just carries what a freestanding store carries and more. There are also specific products that are pro like the mixing mediums, chromacakes, paint sticks... there are others, just can't remember. There are just certain colors of products that are considered "pro" and not offered at counters or regular stores.
HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE!

Zantedge

Chrome Yellow, Bio Green, Lime and Atlantic Blue e/s
Glitters!
I'd recommend Strada blush as a contour colour.

Cingels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
Chrome Yellow, Bio Green, Lime and Atlantic Blue e/s
Glitters!
I'd recommend Strada blush as a contour colour.

Oh I have Chrome Yellow,but I will check out the others! Are they matte?

Ive tried Strada.....turned warm too ;-/

erine1881

good to know that there are people out there taking advantage of someone elses benefits, especially when its against company policy. and that your coworker's daughter is saying screw the company by ignoring policy, even on her last day.

Cingels

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
good to know that there are people out there taking advantage of someone elses benefits, especially when its against company policy. and that your coworker's daughter is saying screw the company by ignoring policy, even on her last day.

I see you feel strongly about this. Im fine with my decision.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cingels
I see you feel strongly about this. Im fine with my decision.

really? you're fine with it? then why'd you change your original post and leave out this information?
th_dunno.gif

Amaranth

Company policy aside...you should check out Clear Sky Blue pigment. If you're into bright colours you may not be drawn to it at first since in the jar it looks really pastel, but I find the colour is AMAZING. It's matte too, so the blue really pops.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Company policy aside...you should check out Clear Sky Blue pigment. If you're into bright colours you may not be drawn to it at first since in the jar it looks really pastel, but I find the colour is AMAZING. It's matte too, so the blue really pops.

Yeah I agree...Clear Sky Blue is awesome.