mac products to suit me

pemily

hey guys,
please look at my profile picture and if possible can you please recommend some MAC products to suit me, I have an extensive range but LOVE other ppls opinions :)
everyone on Specktra seems so nice so any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

PinkBasset

Are you thinking something specific recommendations, like blush, eyeshadows etc.? Looking at your picture I think you could rock the current hot trend, orange lips! Maybe Good To Go prolongwear lipstick could be good? You can tone it down with some liner or gloss, or keep it as neon as it is.

Also a brown smokey eyes with a surprise colour some where would look great on you! For example Espresso, Club, Brun, Copperplate, Era, Carbon to name a few that can create a sultry look, and then you could pop a bit of Stars N' Rockets/Aquadisiac/Parfait Amour in the mix to make it interesting.

Hope this gave you some ideas! :)

ModaVistaYT

MAC's Patina eyeshadow is my absolute favourite - it's universally flattering and very versatile - you can use it as an all-over lid colour by itself, or as a crease colour with something like Shroom on the lid. For more drama you can smoke it out with plums, browns, greens. . . I also love Patina's texture and smooth formulation. It's one of my 'HG' products! :)

pemily

MAC's Patina eyeshadow is my absolute favourite - it's universally flattering and very versatile - you can use it as an all-over lid colour by itself, or as a crease colour with something like Shroom on the lid. For more drama you can smoke it out with plums, browns, greens. . . I also love Patina's texture and smooth formulation. It's one of my 'HG' products! :)

i have patina so might have to give it some love :)

thank you! xoxo