Mac put to the ULTIMATE test!

riacarolina

Most people consider a makeup good when it survives a night out on the town, or a hot day in the city..... which is no small feat! However, yesterday I had a chance to give our beloved MAC eyeshadows what I think is the ultimate test of longevity: surviving a trip fifteen miles off of the atlantic coast, on an offshore commercial snow crab fishing vessel!
I did my makeup the night before, for going out, and when i got back, i noticed that it still looked great (of course!), so i took off everything but my eye makeup that night. the next morning (well, kind of morning, fishing vessels leave the dock at around 3 am lol) my makeup was still there, still looking good, so i figured i would see what happened after a day (a ROUGH day, i might add) bouncing around in the ocean, getting hit in the face with salt water all day long. When I arrived home, I took one look in the mirror and noticed that yes, my hair is a mess, and yes, i think that might be a fish scale stuck to my eyelid, but my eyeshadow STILL LOOKS GOOD!!! wow. if MAC can do that, MAC can do anything!!!!
After that, I'm a believer for life.
eyelove.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
ha ha wow that is quite the test you put it through!! We should call it the MAC triathalons

lol!

riac.- what base did you use on under your shadows?

riacarolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
lol!

riac.- what base did you use on under your shadows?

i didn't really even use a base.... which is why i was so impressed!!! i think maybe a lil foundation when i was doing my makeup, but thats about all!!

cheerleader.gif

Hilly

Write to mac on their website and let them know! They may send you a free gift too!

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by riacarolina
i didn't really even use a base.... which is why i was so impressed!!! i think maybe a lil foundation when i was doing my makeup, but thats about all!!

cheerleader.gif

You didn't use a base? Can I have your eyelids please?

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
You didn't use a base? Can I have your eyelids please?

lmao.gif

*ahem*

If not her, then perhaps me?

Latest posts