MAC Quite Cute Discussion

Vixstar

Does anyone know of any dupes for the lipsticks? I've got a bad case of the lust but I wear lippie so rarely... I'm basically looking for an argument *for* or *against* buying the whole lot. I can resist everything but temptation as they say!

Though I found an old £50 MAC gift voucher in a purse when clearing my room the other day - does anyone know if they have an expiry? If not, I'm quids in and the happiest girl in town! :)

sonia84

I can't believe you forgot about it lol, It would have been burning a hole in my pocket after the first day. I hope someone can help you out on expirery issue. If it doesn't have a date on it, I can't see why not but each company has their own small print. Good luck
thmbup.gif

elegant-one

^ thanks, that video was very cool to watch! And a nice quickie look at QC. She has such a great personality & is so very pretty. love her skin

LMD84

^ thanks, that video was very cool to watch! And a nice quickie look at QC. She has such a great personality & is so very pretty. love her skin
i need to watch this video when i get a few minutes free time. today has been so stressful i am still shaking! doh!

User38

!
got home but natural light sucketh at this hour.. will have to take pics in a.m if light is good.

User38

eyeshadowaddictedone, the finish on these is not glittery or glimmery -- but there is a very minimal sheen.

sunshine rose

Oh I didn't know that! I'm guessing thats MAC Pro in the UK not the one in BT?

I'm getting so excited for this collection!! I think I just want everything in it lol!

User38

^^ eyeshadowaddictedone.. lol @ ripen. I am past ripening then -- I must be rotted thru the bone
001_unsure.gif

as for your other question about undereye sunblock.. I use the Shiseido spf 30 -- it comes in a deodorant type dispenser and is compacted solid but is easy and not messy to apply -- it works too !!

(waiting for sunshine to take some pics of blushes)

martiangurll

Susanne & Lou,

I have the blushes in their final revised edition.. and can legally post them and will do so tomorrow if I don't drop dead from this cold..lol.

I can tell you that the colours are quite pale and only the pink one will really show up on most skins.. the lavender and peach are Quite Cute, but quite pale -- afraid that on any skin over NC25, this will only show up as a slight sheen (which could work too). Ultimately, this is up to individual preference. I also have the fab pink ls which I have snagged and am wearing.. for a test run you know
girlhaha.gif
thats all good for me, I wanna use the lavender blushie thing as an all over highlighter. To make my pale cadaver like skin have that undeadly glow

User38

lol martiangurl.. you always make me lol

that said, I am waiting for some damn sunshine to take these as the flash makes the gleam crazy bright. bbl.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
^^ eyeshadowaddictedone.. lol @ ripen. I am past ripening then -- I must be rotted thru the bone
001_unsure.gif

as for your other question about undereye sunblock.. I use the Shiseido spf 30 -- it comes in a deodorant type dispenser and is compacted solid but is easy and not messy to apply -- it works too !!

Thanks, I will have to try this one as it sound easy to use.

martiangurll

I think I have narrowed things down..

MUST have

quad!!!
Playing Koi and Quite Cute lippies
Sakura blusher

Nice to Have:

Bubble tea gloss
pink blushie thingie ?Ms Behave?
I *heart* U
Mint green NP