MAC recs for this lip look?

florabundance

This look uses Jouer lip products (lipstick and gloss), and i'm in LOVE with it. However, Jouer isn't widely available and is kinda pricey. So, what MAC lip stuffs could i use for it? My go to pinkish lipgloss is Florabundance, but hmm..what lipstick? Hope u guys can help x

jouer-beauty.jpg

Asela88

im gonna be of no help..but all i wanted to say was OMG YOU ARE STUNNING!..and your lip color looks great what Jouer lipstick and lipgloss are you wearing?

gildedangel

I think that pervette with florabundance gloss like you said would work well. High strung and plink may work as well depending on the pigmentation of your lips. I hope that this helps!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
im gonna be of no help..but all i wanted to say was OMG YOU ARE STUNNING!..and your lip color looks great what Jouer lipstick and lipgloss are you wearing?

it's not me!! it's a random model, but yep she IS stunning
yes.gif

TISH1124

That looks like the new Style Warriors Brave New Bronze l/s to me...That is the first thing I thought of...maybe with a bit of clear gloss overtop

Temptalia swatches

sneakpeek_stylewar010.jpg

Brave New Bronze Lipstick + Liberated Lipglass

swatch_bravenew_liberated.jpg

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
damn I want her lip shape and brows...Ok i'll just take her whole Head to go

Hahahaha!!!!! You crack me up!
th_LMAO.gif

Asela88

lol yea she is pretty...tish I am totally lemming that lipstick from the warriors collection...and i promised my fiance ill only get lipsticks from b2m...and that recently changed..now i can get lipsticks that are limited edition lol

urbanD0LL

wow , perfect much ? her face is gorgeous . i dont have any suggestions sorry but the swatches from temptalia look very very close