MAC Red, Red, Red Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

retrofox

I love EVERYTHING about this look! Gorgeous!!!!
eyelove.gif

Vandekamp

Thanks everyone! The formula is great and I do recommend the lipstick for anyone with any doubts. I just don't think it's a "me" colour. Haha!
I totally understand that you have to feel comfortable in the lipstick. BUT you do look AMAZING and FABULOUS in this color.

kaitlynxo

Okay here I am with Toxic Tale on the lips and Strike While Haute on the lid. I really like the formula of TT, I found it very creamy. Unfortunately I just don't like the color on me. The eyeshadow is great! It is a light red-- not a deep pigmented one, but you can build up the colour or use Fix +. I can see myself reaching for it often! Overall though, I found it really soft and it's easy to blend!
ba91d286_image.jpeg
You look stunning!

DarylandCarole

Okay here I am with Toxic Tale on the lips and Strike While Haute on the lid. I really like the formula of TT, I found it very creamy. Unfortunately I just don't like the color on me. The eyeshadow is great! It is a light red-- not a deep pigmented one, but you can build up the colour or use Fix +. I can see myself reaching for it often! Overall though, I found it really soft and it's easy to blend!
ba91d286_image.jpeg
Beautiful! You, in general, I mean. I like TT on you but we all have our favorites, so i understand you jot liking it.

smileyt06

ba91d286_image.jpeg
Beautiful girl

alexisweaver

You look amazing!!! What eyeliner do you use? Did you smoke out the liner or is that a black shadow at the corners? You've got some makeup skills I'm hoping to steal
I've gotten better than I was a year ago, but I still make errors that drive me crazy!! LOL

I used Carbon in the corners.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I was going to use LBD from one of the ABH palettes, but Carbon was screaming to be used since I barely ever touch it.
And for liner, I used NYC liquid liner in black noir. Don't get the pearlized one unless you want a bit of shimmer. It's so cheap but so good!! I think they're less than $2 at Target. I usually stock up because they go so fast in my area.

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

thanks Alexis I would love to see them both
Okay! When the sun comes up, I'll swatch!

fabulousmoolah

I was planning to skip but after seeing the swatches of 5 alarm I had to get it. I have more red than I'll ever need so when I opened it and it looked solid bright red I was not happy. When I put it on though, it was a nice muted almost brick color. I'm glad I got it.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by alexisweaver

I love the color on you. I can't wait to try mine on.

Prettypackages

I don't care what you all say, I'm not buying anymore mac reds.. Nope, not a single one! I now have 14. I know it's not a lot for some, but for me, it's ridiculous...LOL

Vandekamp

I don't care what you all say, I'm not buying anymore mac reds.. Nope, not a single one!  I now have 14. I know it's not a lot for some, but for me, it's ridiculous...LOL
Exactly. We don't need it. I may have close to 8-10. I've never counted my reds alone. I know I bought quite a bit this year.

beautycool

ba91d286_image.jpeg
Hi Hun colours look brill on you you so can pull that lippy off it suits you Toying around I hardly like on me it's very bright lol on me But I think I will give it a miss :( But on you omg it's lovely Hun well suited

Trigger

Ok so today I'm really excited I recieved my secret Santa gift and guess what ?? It was mac.So happy I have the 5 alarm lipstick and the dazzle glass steppin out to match. So happy.