MAC Red, Red, Red Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

NaomiH

International-Feb 2015 All locations PRO Discount applies -launch time is set for the usual time. -this is releasing at all locations. -if you miss the online release, you still have PLENTY of other opportunities to get your items. -order comfirmations aren't immediate. -check your order history online if you're worried about your order going thru. -shipping confirmations aren't immediate. -check your order history online if you're worried about your order shipping. -payment isn't taken until your order is processed. -check your method of payment if you're worried about your order going thru.
ebea6a92_image.jpeg
Thanks Erin! Ummm.... Maybe Toxic Tale and maybe the BP for me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The BP for me. Mayyyybe the soft rose CC.
Nice to see TT is making a comeback! I swapped mine, but I know a lot of people love it and wanted it to be repromoted.

MakeupQueen4

Not a fan of Lusters but I am interested in TT since I missed it the first go round. I'm interested in the e/s too,

mango13

Ooooohhhhh, red eyeshadows!!!! I'll probably get the two red eyeshadows and maybe toxic tale and the beauty powder.

CiaoBellaa

I'm interested in toxic tale but I also have ablaze... And I remember people being really happy about how close those 2 were

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Erin!!!

As of now. I'm interested in 5-Alarm, Toxic Tale, See Sheer and Night Young l/s.
Maybe one or two of the red eyeshadows also.
I wish there was a red blush with this colleciton.
huh2.gif