MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

BeautyByLele

So I picked up Fixed On Drama, Rentlessly Red, Runway Hit, and Steady Going. They were sold out of Flat Out Fabulous, and All Fired Up so I will pick those up later along with Dangerous. I only picked up Fashiob Boost L/P. Latter I will pick up a few more of the Lip pencils

Copperhead

So I picked up Fixed On Drama, Rentlessly Red, Runway Hit, and Steady Going. They were sold out of Flat Out Fabulous, and All Fired Up so I will pick those up later along with Dangerous. I only picked up Fashiob Boost L/P. Latter I will pick up a few more of the Lip pencils
Let us know how you like em! This picture was the one that made me want Steady Going...if I had seen it back when she posted it I would've gone for Steady Going as soon as the collection went live online.

Credit to 1andonlyjamice...
http://instagram.com/p/cNdn15Nyrf/

naibellaful

I decided to go to one more MAC location, but in the city this time, and try to B2M amd they let me without hesitation! But now I have an extra FOF and AFU that I don't need and paid for. Idk what to do. This B2M process was stressful. They need to really figure out how to follow the same policy everywhere.

cocodivatime

So I picked up Fixed On Drama, Rentlessly Red, Runway Hit, and Steady Going.  They were sold out of Flat Out Fabulous, and All Fired Up so I will pick those up later along with Dangerous.  I only picked up Fashiob Boost L/P.  Latter I will pick up a few more of the Lip pencils
Did you try on Steady Going? I swatched it on my hand it it looked pasty pink on my skintone. But I have yellow undertones. I'm nc44ish I don't want to have skippers remorse. The SA told me I should pass. I normally don't listen but wanting to buy only what I will wear and look good in

sugarrxbomb

I called MAC customer service & they're saying RH, FOD & SG are LE. They said they got a corporate email stating those 3 were gonna be LE. Not sure if I believe them. I didn't pick up FOD & I just called my mac girl to hold one for me......just on case :)
Hold up. What. Screenshot of my convo with MAC. This was two hours ago.
:barf:

Mizani

*Shaking my head*

You know, I am inclined to really believe they are all going to be permanent based on the extra slots. Unless the 7th is for Ruby Woo then redesigning the display for that many doesn't make sense. Only time will tell, I guess. Maybe they just aren't going to be permanent at all locations? *shrug*

brittbby

I just got back from my MAC counter and they let me B2M! Of course when I walked in, I said "I can B2M for these because they are not in special packaging, right??"
girlhaha.gif

ForeverJenn

Boooo :( my local mac counter was out of FLat out fabulous and would NOT let me b2m for any of them. The girl said I couldn't because they were new... So i didn't get any, ill just wait. I picked up hang up to ease my pain lol

janineios

Hopefully we get to mac on time to grab what we want and of course our babies have to be happy n cooperate with us not getting fuzzy!! Good luck to us mommies with lil babies! ! :)
Luckily my daughter was nice and calm the whole little trip! She was kinda sleepy so she chilled as long as I kept the stroller moving lol.
Thanks!!!
Hope it helped. :)
Runway Hit is a beautiful corally nude on me. I paired it with Cork lipliner. The formula isnt as creamy as FOF or AFU tho.
I tried it on in store and it sold me! I originally had planned on getting Steady Going but I decided on RH as I wear more nudes/peachy colors than pinks. I'll try it with Cork. I tried it on without liner in the store.

BeautyByLele

So I picked up Fixed On Drama, Rentlessly Red, Runway Hit, and Steady Going.  They were sold out of Flat Out Fabulous, and All Fired Up so I will pick those up later along with Dangerous.  I only picked up Fashiob Boost L/P.  Latter I will pick up a few more of the Lip pencils
Let us know how you like em! This picture was the one that made me want Steady Going...if I had seen it back when she posted it I would've gone for Steady Going as soon as the collection went live online. Credit to 1andonlyjamice... http://instagram.com/p/cNdn15Nyrf/
Did you try on Steady Going? I swatched it on my hand it it looked pasty pink on my skintone. But I have yellow undertones. I'm nc44ish I don't want to have skippers remorse. The SA told me I should pass. I normally don't listen but wanting to buy only what I will wear and look good in
Wow it's looks pretty on her !!! No I haven't tried it on yet... I will try it on later and let y'all know. If it applies pastey, it will be going back

KiKi Kontour

i got FOF, FOD, fashion boost n dynamo (n so chaud & cyber) sooo im wondering...will FOD be like RiRi TTT????
icon_eek.gif
and i was told by my mac girl that runway hit, steady going and FOD were LE's

DarkAngel8595

Hold up. What. Screenshot of my convo with MAC. This was two hours ago.
:barf:
They all need to have a "corporate meeting" and get on the same page! There giving misleading information......I'm still getting FOD, I would be heartbroken if I missed out. Really didn't want to buy a lot.....my poor wallet :(

Gatton

So confusing... the Dutch MAC counter said everything was perm, even all the liners. I looked in the book too (only for the lippies though), those are all perm here.

lizzylu23

Luckily my daughter was nice and calm the whole little trip! She was kinda sleepy so she chilled as long as I kept the stroller moving lol. Hope it helped. :) I tried it on in store and it sold me! I originally had planned on getting Steady Going but I decided on RH as I wear more nudes/peachy colors than pinks. I'll try it with Cork. I tried it on without liner in the store.
My son also cooperated. The mac store I go to was not busy at all. I got there 10 mins after opening and I think I was the first one lol :) ohhh and after me a mac mua (I guess she had the day off, she b2m for the retro lippies. →→awkward that other stores don't do that for customers.

butterflyeyes

I called MAC customer service & they're saying RH, FOD & SG are LE. They said they got a corporate email stating those 3 were gonna be LE. Not sure if I believe them. I didn't pick up FOD & I just called my mac girl to hold one for me......just on case :)
I mentioned this last week but the regional manager for my MAC counter showed me the email she received from Corporate last Wednesday that said some of these were not perm. She was frustrated because the info had changed 3 times at that point. The moral to the story is...just because you work for MAC doesn't mean the info you're passing out is correct because corporate can't make up their minds.