MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wearing FOD. Excuse the lighting in my office it washes me out and the bathroom lights turn me into an oompa loompa.

This is with no liner since I couldn't find my Vino. Looks even vampier in person I'm in love
eyelove.gif

Wow! This was made for you! It looks so pretty on you.

Mac4Megan

liba

Thank you ladies! I am blushing! I love being a Marine, but sometimes its so hard to make the uniform the least bit attractive lol

Hey, at least they let you wear a little lipstick. For some reason, I just assumed there would be some strict regulations about that. You look great!

Quote: Originally Posted by Baby1black
Am I the only one having issues keeping the bright colors on the center of the lips. These lipsticks seem to slip in the center of my lips.
Although I like the color of RR it seemed way too bright for my skin tone. I do not think I will be keeping that one.
I was having this a little bit with FOD. It just required an extra layer, deeper into the lips, after the first layer was maximum dry and then it was just fine until I took it off. I didn't have this issue with Dangerous, which I also wore all day long, but when I think about it, I'd spent 30+ minutes trying on all the other lipsticks in the range before finishing off with Dangerous, so I'm sure I had somewhat of a dried layer of lipstick on my lips, even though it had been blotted down all the way.

honey on boost

'Looking GOOD!!! FOD looks so perfectly smooth on your lips - are you wearing primer or something else underneath, or do you just have mega-fabulous lips?

Also, what blush are you wearing?? 'Love the combo.

Hey, at least they let you wear a little lipstick. For some reason, I just assumed there would be some strict regulations about that. You look great!

I was having this a little bit with FOD. It just required an extra layer, deeper into the lips, after the first layer was maximum dry and then it was just fine until I took it off. I didn't have this issue with Dangerous, which I also wore all day long, but when I think about it, I'd spent 30+ minutes trying on all the other lipsticks in the range before finishing off with Dangerous, so I'm sure I had somewhat of a dried layer of lipstick on my lips, even though it had been blotted down all the way.
Thanks Liba! No primer, I just applied Nivea lip balm while doing my makeup then wiped it off prior to putting the lippie on. The blush is exposed from Tarte.

cocodivatime

Wearing FOD. Excuse the lighting in my office it washes me out and the bathroom lights turn me into an oompa loompa.

This is with no liner since I couldn't find my Vino. Looks even vampier in person I'm in love
eyelove.gif

So amazing on you! I feel like I will be living in this color this fall and winter. It's perfect. I really can't wait to see it swatched next to RiRi TTT lipstick to see how similar they are

JaeisFancy

Wearing FOD. Excuse the lighting in my office it washes me out and the bathroom lights turn me into an oompa loompa. This is with no liner since I couldn't find my Vino. Looks even vampier in person I'm in love :eyelove:
I went to the store yesterday and swatched it against Diva and it was so close so I put it back, then I see this pic of you and I'm like.... :shock: :eyelove: Thanks enabler...now I have to go back and get this. Hopefully it's still there!

cocodivatime

Any warm toned deep tanned or brown skin ladies have pics wearing Steady Going? I am on the fence about it but don't want to have skippers remorse.
eeksign.gif

HelloBlondie

I bought my goodies today and I love 'em all! Like I'd mentioned, I tried on Runway Hit and yep, loved it on me. I asked the MA if the lippies were perm and he said yes and that they had gotten quite a bit of stock. I then asked if the liners were perm and he said yes. Oh, wells.
Anyway, I also bought FOF, FOD and AFU. I'll be buying Dangerous and RR next (probably in a couple of weeks).
Here are a few swatches:

Top row: Party Parrot, AFU, Moxie, Scarlet Ibis, Dangerous and Fashion Boost pro longwear liner
Bottom row: Relentlessly Red (which didn't swatch too nice coz the tip of the bullet was broken -_-), Flat out Fabulous and Fixed on Drama
Both pictures are taken in natural light but the bottom one I added flash. XD
And you just added AFU and FOF to my "to buy" list!