MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Addict4MAC

Do you love this formula? Run, don't walk to the MAC site b/c they restocked all the RiRi Hearts Summer retromattes. I had to use the search function to find them but was able to add one of each to my cart. GO
holysheep.gif
Just ordered Heaux and RiRi Boy!
th_DANCE.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

Thanks girl!
winks.gif

Ana A

Do you love this formula? Run, don't walk to the MAC site b/c they restocked all the RiRi Hearts Summer retromattes. I had to use the search function to find them but was able to add one of each to my cart. GO
holysheep.gif
Thank you so much! I just purchased a b/u of Heaux! hopefully these orders wont get cancelled lol

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by martiangurll

holysheep.gif

Big shoutouts to you for the info. I see they also re-stocked the Hibiscus kiss blush but not the lustre drops. Sniff :-(

destine2grow

Just a head's up, if you don't want to spend the $19 for the Urban Decay clear liner, Maybelline makes a clear lip liner and it's around $5 at Wal-Mart.  I have both and they work exactly the same.
thanks for sharing
Do you love this formula?  Run, don't walk to the MAC site b/c they restocked all the RiRi Hearts Summer retromattes.  I had to use the search function to find them but was able to add one of each to my cart.  GO
holysheep.gif
about to order another Heaux.
Big shoutouts to you for the info. I see they also re-stocked the Hibiscus kiss blush but not the lustre drops. Sniff :-(
Thats so messed up

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by Lipstickjunkii

They did restock BG but they went FAST. I was able to order one several hours ago. Let's see if it ships - order is still pending.

LipstickVixen27

Do you love this formula?  Run, don't walk to the MAC site b/c they restocked all the RiRi Hearts Summer retromattes.  I had to use the search function to find them but was able to add one of each to my cart.  GO
holysheep.gif
OMG thank you so much I was so bummed I didn't get heaux !! Xoxo

Richelle83

They did restock BG but they went FAST. I was able to order one several hours ago. Let's see if it ships - order is still pending.
Yeah BG was up for at least 7hrs.

purplevines

I have the too faced clear liner and it still bleeds :s maybe the liner is no good. Could it be the lip balm underneath that is messing the lips up?

liba

I have the too faced clear liner and it still bleeds :s maybe the liner is no good. Could it be the lip balm underneath that is messing the lips up?
You have to make sure your balm is fully absorbed first, plus it's not unlikely your balm could be interacting with the lipstick.

Another tip to help with feathering is to put your lip liner on, then your lipstick and then outline again with the liner right on top of the lipstick. Blend with a brush if needed.

LC Balthazar

holysheep.gif
Thanks! I finally got a riri woo. A first I was holding out for special packaging. But now that I've seen the packaging, I can do without! That big "R" kills me .

BrinaBoo10

Thanks! I finally got a riri woo. A first I was holding out for special packaging. But now that I've seen the packaging, I can do without! That big "R" kills me .
LOL. I was waiting for the special packing as well and then decided to get it now. I adore the packing from the temp rising collection. So pretty and classic. I like the rose gold, but it looks overdone. Maybe the R should have been smaller. Just my opinion.

Tonetone711

Did someone mention either here or another thread a liner that goes outside of lips to prevent bleeding out or am I just dreaming of such a product?

shontay07108

Did someone mention either here or another thread a liner that goes outside of lips to prevent bleeding out or am I just dreaming of such a product?
Those liners exist. Too Faced, Urban Decay and Make Up For Ever among others have clear lip pencils that prevent bleeding.

Latest posts