MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Richelle83

I might look cray with it on but Shock Value is definitely coming home! Silly l/p has come in handy so I'm sure SV will too.

Pinkdollface

I'm also liking Shock Value. I thought it would be like Silly, but it seems more blue-based, deeper and brighter. It does look a lot like CYY, so hopefully it'll be the perfect liner for it.

honey on boost

I can't wait for tomorrow
yahoo.gif
I think I'm going to get overnight shipping so I can wear FOF on my trip this weekend.

erine1881

OK, this isn't helping. Out of curiosity, do the PLW pencils justify the higher price tag? Not that I want any, of course. Especially not FB. Ewww! 
whistle.gif
If it were up to me, no, they wouldn't be a higher price. Powerpoints and pearlglides wear the same as PLW eye liners, but the PLWs are priced higher, and the other two aren't. :dunno: The wear is amazing, but the higher price tag shouldn't stop you from buying them. Especially since the colours are something that's lacking in the reg lip liner range.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Ugh! I want all the lipsticks and lip pencils! I'm just having a hard time narrowing it down. Good thing they're all perm (except for FB) so there's no pressure to get them all at once with backups. I plan to place an order on Thursday (or whenever it launches) and probably another order on Friday (payday).

KrystalAnne

So i m back with swatches. Just caught the last sunlight of the day.

Fixed on Drama, Relentlessy Red, Flat out fabulous

total droolfest. i don't wanna waiiiit to buy these in store but luckily i am so broke that i have no choice but to b2m & or wait for the in-store release.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by KrystalAnne
total droolfest. i don't wanna waiiiit to buy these in store but luckily i am so broke that i have no choice but to b2m & or wait for the in-store release.

We are in the same boat
drinks.gif

TommyCJC

I've been soooo busy with work I've had no time to catch up on any of this =(
Swatches look SOOOO gorgeous!!

DO we know yet if all are perm or not? I really need to get back ups of some if not, and I'd hate to have to do that with how broke I am this month!! :/

Also, do we know the UK online and in store release dates??

Sorry if this has already been said like 10000000 times... but like I said, no time to catch up! =(
Xx

BuickMackane

The wear is amazing, but the higher price tag shouldn't stop you from buying them. Especially since the colours are something that's lacking in the reg lip liner range.
I'm happy with how long regular MAC liners last on me so if I were to get a PLW liner it'd be for the colour only. Hypothetically speaking, that is
whistle.gif

Now that I think about it, I don't really want my lip pencil to be too long lasting. I'd much rather have it fade with the lipstick so that I don't end up looking like some sort of Pamela Anderson tribute act. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course
girlhaha.gif

chola

Ugh! I want all the lipsticks and lip pencils! I'm just having a hard time narrowing it down. Good thing they're all perm (except for FB) so there's no pressure to get them all at once with backups. I plan to place an order on Thursday (or whenever it launches) and probably another order on Friday (payday).
I thought that i just needed Relentlessly Red and All Fired up. But now i know that i ll end with almost everything except for Dangerous, Steady Going and the other lighter shaded lipstick.

Also some of the pencils will be mine after my vacation even if i never wanted to spend a lot of money on penciles for my lips- i always was happy with my sephora lipliners

erine1881

You can run but you can't hide 
devil.gif
Oh yeah, gang up on me why dontcha! 
lol.gif
I'm happy with how long regular MAC liners last on me so if I were to get a PLW liner it'd be for the colour only. Hypothetically speaking, that is 
whistle.gif
Now that I think about it, I don't really want my lip pencil to be too long lasting. I'd much rather have it fade with the lipstick so that I don't end up looking like some sort of Pamela Anderson tribute act. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course 
girlhaha.gif
That's why you always line AND fill with pencil, unless you're doing the ombre look. But these pencils don't move :nope: for nothing! Unless you're eating greasy food that is.

shontay07108

I don't always fill in my lips with liner. Actually, I prefer not to, but I've never had that fading problem. I'd be mortified and to think some people do that look intentionally. :shocked: