MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Marsha Pomells

I really dont dislike the packaging. i think its kind of simple and cute. guess im in the minority

The packaging ain't doing it for me. And as I said so many times, it's like seeing the same shades over and over again. Vamplify was something totally different on the gloss front, along with a few others. I would love to see MAC do something completely different, new shades at least.

Where's Vande??? I'm missing her input.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The packaging ain't doing it for me. And as I said so many times, it's like seeing the same shades over and over again. Vamplify was something totally different on the gloss front, along with a few others. I would love to see MAC do something completely different, new shades at least.

I agree Marsha - even if I was interested in the formula the shades look pretty boring and uninspired.

thefbomb

I agree that the colours are definitely nothing new, hopefully we will get some more unique colours in the future. Theres so many brands with fantastic liquid lipstick shades that are unique so MAC should up their game for sure. That being said I still like some of these colours.

HappyHippy

I like the packaging too. And I am also very fond of the colours. This is perm so if I fall in love with the formula and a specific colour I want to wear it every day and buy the exact same colour when I run out. I do not want to go on some insane hunt to get something similar in colour, texture or price. I tend to bond with my lippies so this is why I buy from permanent ranges instead of the many limited collections out there.

hitchcockblonde

Can't say for sure but it looks like these may be the RMLLs.
EDIT: trying this again

Source: loveforskincare instagram

12298854_931202056929458_1568970332_n.jpg

Last edited:

thefbomb

I like the packaging too. And I am also very fond of the colours. This is perm so if I fall in love with the formula and a specific colour I want to wear it every day and buy the exact same colour when I run out. I do not want to go on some insane hunt to get something similar in colour, texture or price. I tend to bond with my lippies so this is why I buy from permanent ranges instead of the many limited collections out there.
i really like the colours too even though they can be duped more than likely

This is an aside but have some of you had an issue where you click on a photo (like the one @hitchcockblonde posted below) and find that you get a permission denied message?

Specifically this:

View attachment 50310
i just had that problem when trying to view that photo as well

bunnypoet

This is an aside but have some of you had an issue where you click on a photo (like the one @hitchcockblonde posted below) and find that you get a permission denied message?

Specifically this:

View attachment 50310

I just encountered this problem too when I tried to click on the photo get a close-up view.

The packaging of these liquid lipsticks is slightly bothering me too, but I may grab one of the shades.