MAC - Retro Matte - September 2013

Richelle83

Place all of your MAC Retro Matte Collection swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Check out the Retro Matte discussion thread for the latest news!

butterflyeyes

da7722da_image.jpeg
No Flash: Fixed on Drama, Flat Out Fabulous, Dangerous, Relentlessly Red, All Fired Up, Steady Going, and Runway Hit
2d7a7689_image.jpeg
Flash

erine1881

056cdc37_image.jpeg
Dynamo vs Ablaze vs LS FB vs Heroine vs Magenta HE vs Redd SV vs PM vs EM Sorry, the sun went down, so i had to take this pic inside

maneater

MAC All Fired Up lipstick swatches (Retro Matte)

MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick swatches (Retro Matte)

MAC Relentlessly Red lipstick swatches (Retro Matte)

hoshiakari_

Top row: Party Parrot, AFU, Moxie, Scarlet Ibis, Dangerous and Fashion Boost pro longwear liner
Bottom row: Relentlessly Red (which didn't swatch too nice coz the tip of the bullet was broken -_-), Flat out Fabulous and Fixed on Drama

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie

Top: All Fired Up, Dangerous, Fixed on Drama, Flat Out Fabulous, Relentlessly Red, Ruby Woo, Runway Hit, and Steady Going
Middle: All Fired Up, Dangerous, Fixed on Drama, and Flat Out Fabulous
Bottom: Relentlessly Red, Ruby Woo, Runway Hit, and Steady Going

bajandoc86

On NW55 skin...

Fashion Boost PLW l/l swatch

From Top to Bottom -->
Runway Hit
All Fired Up
Relentlessly Red
Flat Out Fabulous
Fashion Boost l/l

nmurray880

I really need to get my hands on steady going! !! I love the pink shade and need more for my collection.

Latest posts